Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2009 is the Year of Hemp Oil!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ThePhantom, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iWould Adopt

2. Hah you discern a lot from simple stoned observations.

Some people believe diseases evolved as forms of population control. Many scientists also believe that we're already overpopulated by like 300%. Either way you look at it, the rate we're going humans are extinct in under 300 years anyways.

I'm just playing the devils advocate. The conversation was getting boring.

3. well id say if thats the end let it be the end?

itd be completely selfish to use that as an alternative to save the world .

dunno why people would want to live knowing things like that are happening

4. No, like five percent of the population will "let it be the end" in 2012, and things will keep on suckin'...

Until a) some people stop having 20 billion kajoolion kids

B) Water doesn't evaporate

C) I get to enjoy my Mad Scientist LEGALLY. Nothing I could do with it legally at this particular moment would satisfy m3h.

5. By the way, no where in my statement did I say if I had the cure I would keep it from everyone..

6. oh well cool man!

high five!

:rolleyes:

7. eh, people have different views. some view the big picture as being more important than individual lives...

well id say if thats the end let it be the end?
    same idea can be applied to this. if it happens and it means the end of your life, why not let it happen and it be the end of your life?

just throwing things out there.
    (not speaking from my own beliefs... just general thoughts.)

but... i don't want to completely derail this thread, so.. :hide:

8. ha yeah im goin to school in a minute so im not tryna get into anything right now

but really

sticky thread

phantom should edit all the sources and paste them in the op

9. #89 terrormachine, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    HAHAHA!!

Dude, stop being a condescending :smoke:

10. dude dont call me names thats against the rules...(hahahah too late)

im goin to school now guys cya later:hippie:

11. Perez, I will edit my opening post and put in a lot more sources.

I know what you guys mean when you talk about population, believe me. Right now, the Earth is very overpopulated. Why do you think 2 billion people are living in poverty? The Earth is unable to sustain so many people. However, at the same time, disease is not the correct form of population control. Cancer kills people in an extremely painful way and takes lives much too early. The proper form of population control is less reproduction. Many people would probably be angry, but there NEED to be laws on how many children people can have. People say, "Oh, that's not a democracy, I should be able to have as many kids as I want." Well, in 300 years when we are all on the verge of a horrible extinction (we will not go out slowly because of overpopulation, it will be because of war and famine and it will not be pretty), people are going to wish that we had some kind of control back when we could do something.

12. #92 Poisongage, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    I hope you are kidding me, coming to this thread with that bullshit.

If you've watched this: http://www.sethgroup.org/videos.html

and read this: http://www.hongpong.com/node/1081

and still don't believe that Cannabis can cure cancer, then just keep your mouth shut because posting something like that in a thread as sensible as this is fucking disrespectful.

13. I have to correct you here.

The earth is not overpopulated, not even by a long shot. We could easily sustain a 50 billion people population. The problem isn't too many people, the problem is the people leading them. We are going in the completely wrong direction. If we lived by natures laws and not our own, earth could easily sustain our population.

But again, the problem is in places like India, where control of 99% of the wealth, is distributed amongst 1% of the nation. Then no fucking wonder the earth can't sustain us, if we have to rape it to survive, because of greed and power.

14. Could does not mean we should.

I don't care if we fart sunshine; Wars are already waged because in most cases there's apparently not enough room on the planet for two people, and the people who follow them.

And when the war is waged, it's in the name of god.

The same god we supposedly trust here in America; It says so on our currency, which I could not change in to gold at Ford Knox as much as I'd like to.

:rolleyes:

15. I agree, we shouldn't be 50 billion. Because we don't need to be that many. Just saying that number to state my point that 6-7 even 10 billion people is not too many.

But fuck that shit man, lets keep it on track. CANNABIS OIL FTW! :smoke:

16. ^ Agreed.

(Kids are up for adoption, and some people make 'em like jack rabbits... I just wonder.)

17. Hey ThePhantom. Isn't it shitty how many people don't have hope?

I haven't seen the test results and all that, but I do know that cannabis has anti-cancer properties. And, if it has anti-cancer properties, then concentrated cannabis would be a more powerful anti-cancer product. Duh wtf

You guys need to research this stuff before you bash it. I'll be doing so and I expect to find some positive results. If I'm totally convinced I'll definitely spread the word as much as possible.

18. are you kidding me? doctors, big pharma, government agencies, there all against it because of money reasons.you cant patent a plant, so theres no money in making it a medication because you wont be able to bring in cash. ofcourse these people will sell out there own people for money, who do you think your dealing with here? peter fucking pan? no, they will do anything to make profit, even selling there mothers.

and you know what? they DID try to make it into a medication. ever hear of marinaul? its a sythetic THC compound, is exactly the same, except for the lack of electron bounces which make THC the way it is. the project was abandoned because you cant mimick nature.

if you ask people about marijuana or even THC's effect on cancer and other illness's they wont know what the fuck your talking about. they havent been informed of that, the government doesnt want them to know. many people still think its bad, and they trust there government, so why would the government turn right around and say it cures cancer? it wouldnt, because THEY WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF IT

if you actually watched the videos and did some research, you would realize it has a great success rate. 100% that is with hemp oil. dont be so ignorant about this, the government will do anything they can to keep you on the drugs they push that are 'legal' and 'safe', but ofcourse they would sell them to you at 100 bucks a pill first. if it doesnt make profit, there not for it. privatized prisons, war, oil, they all bring in heavy prfits but all harm or kill. dont be so naive.

19. Here: http://www.sethgroup.org/videos.html

and read this: http://www.hongpong.com/node/1081

Irrefutable proof.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.