Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2009 is the Year of Hemp Oil!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ThePhantom, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 ThePhantom, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    I strongly believe that during this year, 2009, cannabis will become legalized and be widespread around the world. For those of you that don't know, cannabis can be converted in to something called hemp oil, by a process developed by Rick Simpson. Hemp oil is essentially highly concentrated THC. When ingested, hemp oil cures nearly all types of cancers, including terminal cancers. Not only that, but it can cure the majority of serious human disease, and even greatly enhances physical healing. Hemp oil is a panacea that can change this world.

I will explain specifically how this is going to happen. The knowledge of hemp oil is spreading vastly. Just search "Rick Simpson" on YouTube and you'll find radio and phone interviews, as well as other related videos. Rick is also going to 26 cities across Canada to speak about hemp oil. When more and more people start using hemp oil and find it really does cure cancer, the demand will be so intense the government will have no choice but to immediately legalize it. I don't think it should take months. I think it should be an emergency government order. Every single day this medicine isn't available, tens of thousands of people around the world die from cancer and other preventable diseases. It is truly horrible.

If you want to learn more about hemp oil, visit http://phoenixtears.ca. This is the real deal! I have spoken to Rick Simpson on several occasions, and he's personally told me of his amazing results. For people who have had little or no chemotherapy, there is a virtual 100% success rate. The cancer is cured every time. For people who have had extensive chemotherapy or radiation treatment, the success is around 80-85%, which is still extremely good. I have also spoken to Jack Herer, and he is a very strong supporter of hemp oil. See for yourself at http://jackherer.com; Rick Simpson even has his own page on it (http://jackherer.com/rick.html).

What can you do to help? First and foremost, you can spread the word about hemp oil and try to contact news agencies about it. From my experience, most of them are ignorant to the issue, but even just getting a few really makes a difference. Also regularly check to see if PhoenixTears has any updates, as Rick is going to need support in able to make his cross-Canada trip. If you have any questions, just private message me. Thanks!

More Resources:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7DPmrqFvL4"]Rick Simpson Speaks at Dalhousie University[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QBixUX7KuM"]Rick Simpson Announces Cross-Canada Crush Cancer Tour[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2JyhO79po8"]Interview by Dr. William Eidelman of an AIDS Patient Using Hemp Oil[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNyOLRQx6Vc"]Interview with Rick Simpson by Paula Gloria[/ame]
    Radio Interview with Rick
    Another Radio Interview
    SethGroup - Features Experiment actively showing THC killing cancer cells and leaving healthy cells untouched

2. Source/proof/research or gtfo.

3. i want to learn more and ill check out those sites but i feel like i must be reading incorrectly

hemp oil can cure cancer?

then wouldnt there be like an indescribable amount of people complaining and demanding it?

4. ^Exactly.

5. hemp oil is one thing. but legalization this year...i wouldnt throw all my chips into that bet...

6. agreed.

and curing cancer? :rolleyes:
    i need some proof.

7. Usually when somebody starts with "I strongly believe" then that makes what they are saying an OPINION. THe threadstarter has his OPINION and you have yours. They may not be the same yet doesnt mean either is wrong.

8. #8 PerezPurpp, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
    well he completely strayed away from " i strongly believe"

were not talking about legalization i hear that talk everyday

known cure for cancer??

but we arent using it cause what? marijuana is bad? makes absolutely no sense

9. Hemp oil cures cancer? That's not an opinion, that's a boast.

10. I strongly believe that cannabis will be legalized this year because of hemp oil. However, I know for a 100% fact that it is the cure for cancer. As for "proof", just search "THC and cancer" on Google. There are dozens of studies showing THC has anti-cancer properties. And hemp oil is highly concentrated THC, so it makes sense, doesn't it? I don't get why people don't believe this. If you read through PhoenixTears, watch the documentary, and do a little research, it becomes clear that this is legitimate. I know 100% because I have spoken to a good many people about it.

11. #11 PerezPurpp, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
    well ill let that fly

but with that being said care to answer my question

then wouldnt there be like an indescribable amount of people complaining and demanding it?

and i really hope you have a 10/10 answer for that because it would be the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard in my life if hemp oil could cure cancer and we actually werent using it....

and why not? it would have to be a reason way bigger then smoking weed (which using hemp oil to cure cancer has nothing to do with) to allow millions of people to die .

12. chyea

13. I've only heard it can help prevent cancer by killing benign cells which eventually become cancerous.

14. maybe the big guys just don't want to admit that a substance that they have worked so hard to deem 'evil' actually fucking prevents/cures cancer.

..i sure would feel like a complete jackass if i were them and this was true. haha.

15. thats dumb .

whos give a shit they would have to get over themselves .

nobody would let millions of people continue to die just because "they would feel like a jackass"

would it be better for them to admit they were wrong and begin the curing of cancer

or keep it going... knowing eventually people will find out?

ego

16. thc's anticarcinogenic properties have been well documented for decades.

17. i don't know, man... there's some prettyyy shady people out there! ha.

but no, that is more than likely not the reason. just sayin', is all. haha.

18. yeah sorry . you know i love jaded

didnt mean to come off so nasty im just wanting to hear what the op has to say about this .

19. #19 ThePhantom, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    You want to know what I have to say about this? I will say it indeed. You said it would be the most ridiculous thing in the world if hemp oil was the cure for cancer, yet people weren't demanding it and the government wasn't using it. Unfortunately, that is exactly the case. The reasons why are because politicians either don't know about it, don't believe it, or are actively opposed to it to appease the pharmaceutical companies (who make quite large campaign contributions). Also, the people aren't demanding it because most don't believe it. The majority of this thread's response illustrates that exactly; you do not believe it, and that is why there is no uproar. By the way, pharmaceutical companies aren't looking for a cure for cancer. If they cured cancer, they would lose billions of dollars. BILLIONS. Some companies make 80% of their profit from cancer drugs, and that would be GONE with hemp oil. So you can see how some people would be opposed to it, for greedy and selfish reasons.

I will say this one last time. HEMP OIL IS REAL. I have talked to Rick Simpson over a dozen times. I talked to Jack Herer, the most well known cannabis activist in the world, and he expressed to me his personal support for Rick Simpson. I've talked to doctors and people who have used hemp oil with great success, including curing terminal cancer. Not to mention there is all the THC research and other documentation online. This is 100% real, and anybody could realize that easily if they just did a little bit of research.

20. +rep . that makes sense and thats what i was lookin for . interesting ...pretty sad too if its completely true .

i did have a little question...but im tired..and that made 90% sense to me so itll do . :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.