2008 outdoor 2nd grow!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by growguy420420, Jul 8, 2008.

1. hey guys ive got some plants growing maybe 3 or 4 weeks old planted in 2 liter soda bottles wid some potting soil they usually get planty of sunlight and look really healthy. but let me noe if u notice anything wrong. i also wanted to know wen they usually start budding around here on the east coast ?? and it wood be great if somebody could tell me wat kind of plant it looks like?? its leaves are sort of indcia looking..

pic 1 is plant 1 about 4 weeks old
    pic 2 is plant 2 about 3 weeks old
    pic 3 is another pic of plant 2 looking healthy:D
    pic 4 is another pic of plant 1 looking very healthy:D

Attached Files:

2. Nice. Are you going to put these under lights to get more nodes on them or are you going to just let them flower outside now?

3. well earlier this year i was indoor growing but it didnt turn out so great so im going to jus be leavin them outside. u think i might get some bud off of these? i have about 2 months until they bud right??

4. I'll be posting updated pics of my outdoor tomorrow but mine are already budding. I couldn't be sure if yours will get much off of them or not because I haven't done it like that before. Good Luck. I'll be checking in to see how it goes.

5. thanks man and ur plants do look great and they are already budding? i must be way off but eh, we'll see wat happens. im planning on having updated pics every other day or so.
    good luck to u too mann:smoking:

6. alright these are some pics i took a little while ago they look nice and green but can somebody tell me why they are drooping?? and i think it only happens at night??

pic 1 plant 1 lookin healthy but a little droopy?
    pic 2 plant 2 lookin heathy but also droopy?
    pic 3 both plants

Attached Files:

7. Those plants are in danger of becoming root bound if they get much bigger. I'll bet you if you look at the sides and bottoms of the pots aka "bottles" you can see the roots. You want to see them grow more? Put them in some bigger pots. Like 5 gallon pots or out them in the ground. Don't wait another day... that is if you want to get any kind of yield...

8. well i was thinkin that the growing season was going to be over soon and they didnt need too much root space but i will start looking for a spot in the ground to put them in i guess thanx hillbilly

9. Can't hurt dude. They will still continue to veg when they start to flower. They don't just stop vegging to flower.. You have plenty of time left unless you are way up the northeast coast. If you are southeast you still got time. Get them in a 2 foot deep X 2 foot wide hole for each plant with some good soil and see what happens.. What's it gonna hurt? It can only get you more bud, unless you don't want that....LOL

10. :rolleyes:lol yea man ofcourse i want all the bud i can get so ill probably be transplanting tommorow and ill have new pics after its done. keep in touch thanx agen

oh ya and is it normal for them to droop a little at night?:confused:

11. well last night i transplanted them to the ground and today i went to see how they wer doin and they look better than ever thanx for the advice hillbilly i hope the stay this beutiful!!:D:D:D

pic 1 both plants looking very healthy no signs of drooping!!
    pic 2 plant 1 looking nice and green:hello:
    pic 3 plant 2 also nice and green:hello:

Attached Files: