2007 outdoor yeild...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by irieluv, Oct 28, 2007.

1. So I know you all saw that picture of the herbs hanging in my bedroom, well, they dried last saturday and I had them done and trimmed up and curing right away.. Just got done keefing the trim last night and will put it to making my tincture very soon... until then This is what the sun gave me this year..

2 pounds of lavender(left)
    4 pounds 3 ounces of Super Silver Haze(right)
    half a jar of lavender keef(it's green but STANKY)
    One jar of first generation keef(the gold stuff)
    One Jar of second generation keef(the stuff next to the gold stuff)

Add a half gallon of honeysuckle tincture that will be ready by thanksgiving!

I'd say my medicinal marijuana needs are met eh?

I think this went well, not as well as I had imagined(I wanted 10), but then my imagination is large... Maybe next year eh? on some acreage... ehehehhe.. we'll see.. I'll tell you what though.. that Silver haze is just as good if not better than my indoor silver haze.. all props too the sun(and genetics)! This shit is DANK...

Attached Files:

2. You're inspiring, my friend. I'm psyched to do this next year in Massachusetts. Is that Super Silver Haze from Greenhouse Seeds?

3. Congrats, looks perfect! Inspired me to light one up for all your hard work :smoke:

Enjoy - OGH

4. bitch you got 99oz of weed?! i need a fucking farm!

very nice harvest, that right there would last me like two years easily.

definitely what the doctor ordered holy shite! :eek:

5. How many plants did you put down?

Russell:D

6. were in mass you live?

7. Wow you can smoke more than a quarter of headies per/ day everyday for the rest of the year . . . I'd be happy as hell. Congratulations :D

8. I also live in MA and was wondering how it would be growing here (outdoors). I live in the Merrimac valley and idk if its ok to grow around here...

9. me too amesbury/haverhill and i've seen plenty of good bud grown there.I think its best to get them going early indoors and then put them outside once they get a foot tall or so.Gives them a head start but it will depend on the strain too.There are sativas that won't have time to finish before it gets too cold unless you give them a head start.I'm in the northwest now but grew up in the lynn lawrence haverhill area nice to see a fellow masshole here!

10. You just go into everyones post and just yak yak yak yak yak about whatever don't you?

11. about whatever? the guy said he was from the merrimack valley and so am i so i tried answering his cquestion.You guys get awful posessive with your posts don't ya?Thats how a forum works you post and others post back.You should join a forum for schizophrenics and just post back and forth to yourself that way you wont have to worry about anyone posting in your thread.I've been growing since 1980 so i'm not new to the game and i don't mind helping people out so if i read a question i might have an answer for i try to help.I'll post some pics of my back yard so ya'll can see how a real crop looks and that i'm not full of shit.Someone wanted to see some 1 LB plants anyways and i have plenty,some 2-2 1/2 pounders too.

12. fucking JARS of keif dude..............ur insane man. great pics

13. uhhhh...DO IT!!

14. Yep you did well. Again just how many did you do outside anyway?
    I've got a forty in the triange a 215, and access to unlimited clones. Like to know more about your set-up.