2007 first grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by c_hunt_15, Nov 9, 2007.

1. First grow ive ever done got some seeds off a mate and decided what the hell. I started with one outside but within 2 weeks of germinating had been eaten by slugs and snails :mad: lol.
    so decided to start again this time keeping it in a pot on the window ledge.

I basically grew this plant completely organically used miracle grow ferts every other watering and watered about 3/4 times a week. No lights just sunlight.

I started the plant in mid may from seed.
    I only have a couple of pics of the plant vegging as i broke my camera half way through the grow. Pictures of the budding stage were taken on my phone so apologies for poor quality.

This is about 2 weeks after the seed germinated had some problems with over fertilizing and under fertilizing but soon got the hang of it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

When i first realised i had female, first day i saw those little hairs. I was so happy :) i didnt think id get this far on my first grow. This is after the plant had been topped. I topped it after about a month of it vegging.
    [​IMG]

Just after a month now after it first started flowering can see the buds forming now.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is just 10 days later now can def see the buds forming hope i get a decent harvest.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last pictures i have so far only about 2/3 weeks left until i can harvest i reckon.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ill post more pictures in the next few days of the final product only 2 weeks left and hopefully ill have sum fine home grown to smoke.

2. The plant almost has a look like it is trying to re-veg. Is the 12 hour dark period that it gets un-interrupted and pitch black? It just looks like it is not fully flowering.