2006 Summer Grow Inside-Outside Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by chi3fer, May 8, 2006.

1. Hi everyone just starting my 2006 summer grow i have for babies waiting to sprout, already germinated, i have about 1650 lumens and 111 watts on them of cfl. I plan on putting three of them outside and one under the lights inside. This will be a fun expieriment with great rewards lol:smoking: so here is some pics of my setup it is in my closet in the corner pretty stealth plus doesnt let to much light shine out at night so i can actually sleep :D any suggestions comments ect?[​IMG]

ps when i try to attach pics it says the files are to large how do i post them[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. send them to paint then go to image on the top then go to sketch/skew, and in the first two boxes type 30 and 30 then it should make it smaller =) hope this helps

3. here are the pics light 1.JPG

lights 2.JPG

soon to bes.JPG

closet.JPG

4. congradulations u have a grow room, and a very nice one at that +rep looks like u took ur time, did that sketch/skew thing work? YOUR WELCOME GOSH!!!!:p

very nice setup

5. i know i read over what i just put and i forgot to say thanks. THANKS it worked percfectly! Hey quick question when you guys plant you germinated seeds in the soil do you water it right away or what cuz i water my till water drippped alittle bit from my cups and put under light but when i fel the soil now it feels kinda of hard like the plant wouldnt be able to push through

6. well u should have watered then put the seed in but that doesnt matter also ur soil is probably drying out cuz ur light is so close 3 inches my friend dont worry marijuana is a strong plant no matter what people say "its the hardest plant to grow" i've heard it alot, if it was hard to grow then it wouldnt grow naturally in teh wild BUT ANYWAY! u shouldnt have the lights on right now anyway till it pops up, what has worked for me before is water it then put a ziploc baggy over the top of put it in a warm dark plance and wait till what looks like a little club comes out hehe, then put the lights on it. sorry for rambling

Dank

7. i dont think you need to worry about soil drying from CFLs, they dont project heat so its all good.

8. 2 out of the four popped up two day there under the lights and looking good will have updates tomarrow hopefully the other two will come up.. one of them has been sitting in the soil germinated for a week... hopefully it will pop well cya tomarrow happy growin!

9. ok i have two up upfortunatly my lights got disconected and two of my plants were in bad condition i have 1 that is still in great condition and another that is in bad condition the other i threw away. here are pics of the healthy one... what is that purple on it... and one pic of the bad plant.. think it can survive

10. over view good.JPG

can it be.JPG

DSCN0149.JPG

DSCN0150.JPG ok i have two up upfortunatly my lights got disconected and two of my plants were in bad condition i have 1 that is still in great condition and another that is in bad condition the other i threw away. here are pics of the healthy one... what is that purple on it... and one pic of the bad plant.. think it can survive

11. to day i went out and bought some fox farm soil to transfer them into when they are ready.. right now i have them injust peat moss and perlite i will give them some shots os bat guano in a week or so but here is a picture of them two day... alittle growth.. i have been putting them outside during the day and inside at night is that bad to do i was thinking it might stress them into being a male or maybe im just high..:smoking:
    BOTH OF THEM.JPG

DATES.JPG

WILTED.JPG

foz farm.JPG
    plz comment

12. that nice for 2 days . nice setup :D
    I am growing some white widow under glass outside shaded from the wind . my plants have the same purple colour at beginning of those leaves. methinks its cool :D

13. you shouldnt have thrown the other one away. it couldve outgrown its problem in like a week, and that could be an extra ounce or so down the road that you may regret

14. it was to bad to recover it already dried out plus i really only have enough time and space for two plants but that wilted one improved alot since yesterday huh!

15. Has anyone heard of Deer Off and can it be used on weed plants?

16. Update on them today wilted one looking great look at the pics! DSCN0159.JPG

DSCN0160.JPG