2006 outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by kerrupt, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Hey there thanks to all you growers out there who watched my last grow:D i have been working on my outdoor for some time now and i have 25 ladies growing right now. i have been working lots and im only able to get a few out in the bush at a time so a bunch are still in pots. i have a few strains on the go Whitewidowxskunk, blueberry, rubberplant, 2way and 3way (unknown local crosses) hashplant, couple clones i took from my last bagseed grow and that one fat stinky female i had veggin while the other bagseeds were flowering. im using promix in my holes along with coco coir some peat moss and a soil conditioner. im going to use different food for a couple different ones ive got some supernatural grow terra,bloom,boost im going to use on a couple just to see the differance then the ones im going to use liquid wormcastings, kelp, guano. im have thrown a few ladies in the veggie garden my brother is growing. planted the big mama today in a fat 2' x 2' x 2' hole wrapped 25lb test fishing line around trees beside the plant to keep the damn deer from having a munch at it. one of the plants in the veggie garden has already started to flower its gotta be a very early strain for sure. im going to keep a couple in my backyard for some backyard buds.

bagseed.JPG
    some bagseed clones i took off my last grow
    ladtbug.JPG
    lady bug on the hashplant
    stinky.JPG
    stinky indica dominant bag seed with clone i took off her i think im gunna see some phat fan leaves in the near future
    stinky2.JPG
    the stinky indica dominant a few weeks back

ill get some pics of the plants in the ground in a few days when i get the chance to goto my plots good luck to all you growing outdoors this season:hello: cheers:smoking:

2. Great looking plants bud. Good luck with the rest of the season, looks like you will have a nice harvest.

3. HellYeah kerrupt ur on your way to a fat fat harvest. those plants look damn good. make sure to keep us updated. and congrats to your last grow. I'm smokin this bowl 4 u.

4. i took a trip to the plot got a couple pics cheers ya''ll
    ak48stinky.JPG
    3 ak48 females and one stinky indica female

flowering.JPG
    flowering already..

leaf.JPG
    indica leaf

stinkybush.JPG
    big bush already indica dominant

5. looking very nice

6. im curious about ur growing season.

do u have a freeze date?

7. i live a little higher in the mountains so i will get first frost around late september.

8. :wave: Hey all ive got some updated pictures for ya'll to check out.
    bigindicatop.JPG
    top of the big indica
    plant2and1.JPG
    another plant in garden
    plant3flowering.JPG
    plant already flowering
    plant4.JPG
    another plant in garden
    plantsinpots.JPG
    plants in pots still needed to be planted hopefully ill get them planted this week

cheers till the next update:smoking: :wave:

9. hey all heres an update one of my plants has taken a dramatic fall i took it up to my plot 2 days ago checked it out today and its appears to have a severe rust mold problem im not 100% sure on the rust mold but sure looks like it any suggestions?

DSC03573.JPG

DSC03574.JPG

DSC03575.JPG

DSC03576.JPG

DSC03577.JPG

i still have yet to have time to plant the others in the ground soon as i get them in ill take some pictures cheers all.:smoking: :hello:

10. Not really sure whats going on with the plant in that 4th pic, but everything else looks great. I'd probably just flush that plant really well and see if it rebounds. Maybe post it in the plant problems forum and see what they have to say. Keep us updated and good luck.

11. well i finally got all the plants out in the ground:) heres a few pics
    ak48.JPG
    a couple of ak48's
    bushy.JPG
    bushy lil hashplant
    groundcover.JPG
    nice lil plant bushing out
    indicaclone.JPG
    stinky indica clone
    nice.JPG
    nice looking 3way clone (local strain)

cheers till another day

12. looks good id like to see this harvest

13. hey yea i sure cant wait for the fall:smoking: heres a picture of the one big plant

DSC03597.JPG
    its an unknown indica strain

cheers

14. hey all heres a quick lil update my one big plant has gotten quite big in the last week:) all the lil ones in the garden are bushin out great and the one thats flowering is really stinky cheers
    DSC03607.JPG

DSC03608.JPG

iainindica.jpg

DSC03605.JPG

DSC03606.JPG

15. Lookin good lookin good.....You said you get frost late september......you think they'll have time to finish? That sucks if you have to harvest early. Either way im sure you'll end up with a nice winter supply.

16. Nice outdoor grow kerrupt.
    I have yet to grow outdoors but hope to someday be able to. Loos to me like your plants need a bit of N but I could not be sure. Do you need to fertilize or do you find that the ground soil has enough nutrients in it already?

17. hey thanks for the post, i have yet to give them anyfood yet i plan on giving them a good 20-20-20 this weekend the soil i have used has some food in it (a little bit)
    keep watchin ill be posting pics every feew days or so cheers

18. Hey all just a little update for all ya,plants are going great theres one lil plant (rubberplant) that is flowering like crazy smells soo good the rest are vegging like crazy bushing out amazingly good thing is i havent had deer problems to set me back like usual:hello: well heres a few pics.

unknownandhashplant.JPG
    heres an unknown female of course and a hashplant on the right

unknown.JPG
    heres another unknown female

indicabush.JPG
    heres the big indica dominant bush:D i had here vegging for atleast 2 months before i put her out

indicaclone.JPG
    heres a clone i took from the indica bush

floweringrubberplant.JPG
    heres the crazy stinky rubberplant gunna be a fatty cola:hello:

well hope ya'll enjoy the pics keep following for more! cheers

19. Yo man Sup?

Your plants are superb I must say, you should have a great harvest this year. Btw to answer your question about my camera, I dont know the model except that its a cannon 5.1 Mp. Anyways i'll be checking this one out often. Peace

rep+

20. kerrupt those plants are really gettin big man, big fat bushes. real healthy good job