2002 Subaru Impreza Wrx

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by nerdheard8002, Apr 24, 2014.

1. 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    220000 miles
    Fat hole in front bumper and minor rust.
    Can someone give me a price on how much this should cost in a fair market i will post photos

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. $1500? Maybe if that man that cars beat

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 donewithweed, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
    Yeah not much more than $1500-2000, those years weren't all that reliable in the 100-150k range... being over 200k? I'm not too sure  :mellow:

If it's a manual you might get a little more interest, so here's to hoping it is.

4. 200,000+ miles on a turbo engine? no thanks. offer him 1500 and ten have the engine rebuilt.

5. can i just have

6. Prices here seem a bit low honestly. Then again, that is some high mileage.

I'd push it to 2000. 

7. I don't really know a ton about cars, but with well over 200k on it, unless it was EXTREMELY well maintained, with certain key parts replaced, I can't say I'd offer more than 1500-2000$. I might go a little higher depending on circumstances but you have to understand that that kind of vehicle is gonna need serious work fairly soon to keep in on the road.

8. 2 grand at least

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. location makes a huge difference in price as well...
    just go on KBB and enter the information and it will give you a better idea.

if you are selling, ask around KBB.
    if you are buying, low ball his ass and go from there.

10. Close to NJ? Post pics