2000w soil/hydro *CGE* *FLOWERING*

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Isaid'Ello, Feb 9, 2009.

1. haha sorry :smoking: im not very much of a reader :eek:

2. No worries, I was just razzin' you!

3. So i am already planning the next grow. I am pretty sure I am going to eliminate the White Widow. I have more fem seeds so I can bring it back at any time. I am leaning toward a Cheese or a Kush. I was hoping you fine folks of the forum could steer me toward a good pheno with proper genetics. I don't care indica/sativa I just want a strong strain that is a decent yielder. Any suggestions GC?

4. since you dont care about type of strain i would do a pre 98 Bubba grow or an LA Confidential

5. To be a jackass; why? HEHEHE:poke:

My dream is to find any link to an AK-47 pheno that was real big on the '99 east coast tour scene.

6. you say you want kush? an your looking at cheese? huh... because i have the PERFECT strain for you... GHS Cheese.... its the og cheese clone crossed with kush

Greenhouse Seeds Cheese Feminized

3 Times Cup Winner!!!

Pack of 5 and 10 Feminized Cannabis Seeds available.

Flowering indoor: 8-9 weeks, with rock-hard buds and tight calyx formation. Production up to 700 grams per square meter.
    Flowering outdoor: Ready mid October; plants develop really bushy, so make sure to space the plants enough. Production up to 800 grams per plant.
    Awards: 1st prize Indica Cup HTCC 2006.
    Genetics: Skunk-Kush cross, straight from the UK
    Effect: Intense musky earthy flavor, very dominant. Strong body stoned, with bursts of mental energy.

7. Sounds right up my alley. It's on the list

8. right on Ello

9. #89 Isaid'Ello, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    I was leaving work today and I stuck my head in the boss' office to let him know I was taking off a bit early. He asked what was up and without thinking I just told him "I gotta run and pick up some co2." He gave me a confused look so I scrambled and said "I homebrew and have a batch waiting to keg up as soon as I can get some co2." Me knowing that he hates beer and only drinks liquor I figured he wouldn't request a sample. To my surprise he writes something down and hands it to me and says "just use our account for any co2 you need." I replied "Cool, I'll just give you cash." The next thing out of his mouth floors me; "My treat, just get whatever you need." So low and behold......... free tank and co2!!!!! I told him I consumed about 20lbs every two weeks and he said not a problem just use the company account. FREE CO2 FOR LIFE BITCHES!!!!!:hello::cool::p

GEDC0244.jpg

10. i stopped mid rip when i read that you're gettin free c02!!!! scoreeeee :hello::hello:

11. You reacted better than I did. I pooped myself a little.

So I just was checking my reservoir and I notice quite a bit of brown sludge. It is suspended throughout the solution (not floating or sinking). Is this normal? Doesn't seem like it. any help GC?

12. is it an algae or just nutrient type sludge? I've had brown algae show up in minimal amounts in my res. Doesn't get out of control for me but i make sure to change out the res regulatly to keep it hindered. If its nutrients, you can swirl it around to get it back into solution.

13. The CO2 thing is pretty cool. I am hoping you do have a contingency plan, just in case he wants you to bring some to him, sometime? Heheheh...man...that would suck, if you don't actually brew your own.

Does that sludge plug up your plumbing at all? Clog feeders, or anything?

14. It seems like just solids coagulated from the nutes. It doesn't have any of the signs of algae. I change my res every 7-10 days and there is a dedicated circulation pump. Should I just agitate the water and see if it dissolves/dissipates?

15. HAHA! I don't homebrew but I'm not above pouring an oatmeal stout in some quart bottles and taking it to him.

It hasn't effected anything yet (knock on wood) but that is how I noticed it. I pulled my circulation pump out because the suction cups released and it was built up on the in take a tiny bit. the I grabbed a light and sure enough it was all through the res

16. I.... am....once again................. jealous. :eek:

17. I'd say I'll hook ya up Jim but the drive is more expensive than the co2.

18. ya i'd try and churn it up good. try a whisk or something that will break apart the coagulated solids. Let us know what happens, im curious now :eek:

19. Will do! One more thing; any clue where I can get a wisk big enough to wisk a 55 gallon drum?:D:rolleyes:

20. Ok , First off i'm sorry I just found this thread. I don't veer off from my subscriptions too much. Secondly, K+

Is your Ph still Jumping up after you started Full strength. How often/Long are your flood Cycles?:D

I'll be watching , this is really looking good. Free Co2... O shit you got it made bro.