Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

2000th post special occasion

Discussion in 'General' started by pocket biscuits, Mar 10, 2012.

1. #1 pocket biscuits, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    What's up everybody? 2000th post here in celebration of potness.
    I'd post pics if I could, but there wouldn't be anything in the photo that you haven't seen before.

The people around me are acting crazy! Slurping all kinds of booze, tequila, jagermeister and other sweet liquers. God damn. Good night!

2. Good redemption after lastime we crossed paths PB, Confusin nuggers with yo friday st paddys day shenanigans.

Hope all is well.

Pics of tehhh boooze, I dont drink much anymore and would love to fap ;)

3. Who else got a big pile of middies this evening?

4. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']Good redemption after lastime we crossed paths PB, Confusin nuggers with yo friday st paddys day shenanigans.

Hope all is well.

Pics of tehhh boooze, I dont drink much anymore and would love to fap ;)[/quote]

What did I tell you about fapping on random users Chris?! ...always buy them dinner first.

Congrats on the 2000th post pb!

5. ^^^
    thanks, spaced.
    who else is chiefing the kiefy reggie tonight? :smoke:

6. [quote name='"pocket biscuits"']^^^
    thanks, spaced.
    who else is chiefing the kiefy reggie tonight? :smoke:[/quote]

Kiefy and regs aren't two terms I ever hear together haha.

I have some earwax (BHO), icehash, and some heady nugs, but I'm going to make some 'cannabis caviar' tmr ;)

Here's the wax I made earlier.. all the same, just whipped some, and let a small chunk turn to oil.

ForumRunner_20120309_235846.png

7. Oh yeah, 2000, yyyyyyyyyyyyyeah babbbbbbbbby yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :hello::hello::hello::smoke::hello::smoking::yay::yay::metal::yay::bongin::bongin::cool::eek::eek::eek::laughing::smoking::smoking::yay::yay::yay::mad:

8. NERD!!!

oh wait...

9. :smoke::smoking::bongin::ey::metal::hippie::bongin::cool::devious::smoking::yummy::poke::bongin:

yeah you see all those faces up there? they are the electronic hierpglyphics that tell the story of my night. some online nerd will be able to translate. I betcha. :wave:

10. lets see....you got fucken high as shit, rocked out and poked a dead guy with a stick

solid night man

11. #11 I RoLL Fatties, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    Translation for pocket biscuits (to the best of my ability): Smoked a fatty :smoke:, really high :smoking:, took a fat toke :bongin:, felt horny - most likely fapped :ey:, rocked out to some LOUD metal music :metal:, tripped hard :hippie:, another bong rip :bongin:, feeling good man :cool:, deviousss mind :devious:, so stoned :smoking:, very hungry - stormed the fridge and cupboards for mad munchies :yummy:, stick war??? :poke:, final bong hit to end a great night! :bongin:

;)

:laughing: Lmfao, really high myself. :eek: Congrats on your 2000th post, bro. :D

12. I remember when I got my 2000th post...congrats man did you make a wish?

13. It was a jokee guyss,,, i just miss booze :laughing: girlfriend wont "let" me drink. :(

I got a nice pile of decent buds tonight, not as good as was talked up to be but it skratee.

Glad your enjoyin yourself tonight man!

Oh and....sorry for the innaprop jhokes it was the dugs talking:bolt:

14. You type like you are drinking lol

15. Nice OP. I'm gonna smoke a bowl for every post you have...wait what?