2000mg of Acetaminophen

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Aug 31, 2007.

1. You neglected some critical information.

First of all your post is a giant wall of text, which makes it difficult regardless of your sentence structure.

Secondly, you included a lot of side details that don't need to be added for your purpose.

Third, what exactly is your thesis? What? I don't know, so your not clear.

That being said, I have some questions:

What does the pill bottle say for the NAME of the drug?

What does the pill bottle say for the AMOUNT (in mg) of said drug?

HOW many of the pills have you eaten? 750 does not divide into 2000 equally, so I assume you broke one in half?

Since I saw the number 750, I'm assuming that its 7mg hydrocodone.

You were able to sarcastically post a wikipedia link. You could have made another wikipedia search and looked for information regarding the toxicity of acetaminophen.

Dont get pissy at people when you aren't communicating legibly.

EDIT: If you ask the doctor for less tylenol and more painkiller, he is going to know you are taking them recreationally.

Look into a way to extract the codeine.

2. First, I'm hardly taking these recreationally. Because they have rec. potential if I have an abundance of them there will be days I will enjoy them, that however would be less than 3 days a week, most likely.

I'm offended because I feel as though you have misinterpreted me and redirected it personally. I thought the quote above was rather clear. There is no pill bottle, it's a sample. I have no clue where you even get hydrocodone because as I've said, it is a barbiturate. This is my main thing, I love them. The codeine would be a nice bonus, considering I AM STILL IN PAIN

I do not see this wall of text. I simply didn't think my first post needed a second paragraph. Grammatically correct or not. Now as for my writing. My post don't have much literary value to me, I try to let it be relaxing, if you search hard enough I'm sure you'll find a decent amount of my posts are quality, or so I believe, you may disagree. I don't think it's too hard to understand and have seen way worse. I don't know if you feel I need to make my subject more apparent or if you really want me to write a thesis statement. Everyday I must write an essay. By the end of the day I'm essayed out. My AP Lit class requires it, and if you are critical of my writing I would be more than happy to personally submit you one in the future. Please critique me though, I am more apt to take it in that way. Rather than a way I found to be rude.

Even still, I don't see how what I said could be sarcastic. There was someone who asked the name of the pill, so I posted the wiki, not just randomly, but for the post above. I in no way feel I was rude and if you take it that way I apologize or to whoever took offense. None the less if we're going to talk about literary terms would it not be irony rather than sarcasm?

I just really don't like people tell me not to be pissy when I'm in the best mood in weeks. I don't think I've said anything in that nature except regarding people who haven't read my post which is blantly obvious. Such as "did it work for you? if it worked than, cool." It is mentioned in my first post that it has been the only thing to help my headache.

Taken as directed still puts 3000mg-3750mg of tylenol. If I can choose to have less I think thats good.

Anyways, why would asking for a lower does of Tylenol in it be a bad thing when I know there's an alternative. Also, it only takes the edge off, there is still pain. That is what the codeine is for. If I'm still having a problem with an apparent solution that hardly derives from the original why not go for it? Isn't that the point of talking to the doctor about it? I am not simply milking this. I've had headache on the scale of migraines 24/7 for 4 days straight. If there is something that will help me more is that not what is for?

"Also, it only takes the edge off, there is still pain" That is all I want to say to him. He gave me something strong, that only helped 3/4 the way. There is still enough pain to be tedious. There is the same medicine with a lower amount of Tylenol or codeine that is directed for pain which will most likely help me 4/4. Still think that will still raise a red flag? I see it as someone who has looked into their condition, researched a bit on the medicine, and wants to optimize his options to fit his symptoms.