$200...?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Mikeee420, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Ok so I'm gonna be getting $200 tommorow to do whatever I want with.. and being the stoner I am, I'm gonna spend it on cannabis related items:D

But I need some advice.. what should I buy?
    So far I have 3 different options:

1- Half Oz. Will cost around 170.. Then I'l have like 30 left over.

2- Vaporizer that costs around 150, and a couple grams.

3- EHLE mini bong(250mL-12") and a quarter.

I'm kinda leaning towards the vape because chances are, I wont have 150 bones to throw away for awhile..

Oh and if you suggest the vape, can you guys point me in the right direction for a decent vape for around $150?

Thanks in advance :)

2. Definitely go with the vaporizer. It's worth it, and will pay for itself over time. Much better in the long run.

Vapor Brothers is a great vaporizer to look at, or Da Buddha.
    I seriously wouldn't considered anything else (with the exception of a better, more expensive vaporizer; out of your price range). For the price, it's a wonderful quality device that comes with a warranty. Don't buy any knock-off Chinese shit.

Buying a vaporizer was one of my least regrettable purchases. Go for it.

3. damn tough decision bro. personally, id have to go with the bong and a nice quarter to break it in with. but thats just me, and i love bongs more than anything else.

also, ive never smoked out of a vape, though i do hear they get you nice and toasty off a very little bit of bud.

4. good suggestion

but to the OP

do you like VAPES? are you experienced smoking out of them? if not you may not like it... i know plenty of my friends who would rather rip the bong than the vape....

so with that in mind, it depends wut you like better, bong or vape (and also you would get 5 more grams of smoke if you got the bong)

just my 0.02

5. QFT. You won't be disappointed with Vapor Bros which I own and love or Da Buddah which many people are extremely happy with on this site as well. And you will surprise yourself how far those couple of grams will go in your new vape:smoke:

6. Hmmmm. This really is a tough decision!
    Well I narrowed it down, and threw out the idea of buying the half because I know that if I simply buy the half, I'm gonna kick myself once it's gone for not investing in a vape or bong.

7. Just get a nice sized bong and the rest of dope.

8. Personally, i would buy a bong, or save up for a nice Illy or Roor.
    But for me, a stealth toker, i chose the vape.
    Da buddha is incredible. I copped 2g's of mids, and it lasted me a week. If you want you're weed to last, go with the vape. If you want to get blitzed every day, go with a bong.

9. i would suggest two options....

1) buy the vape and buy like and eighth or whatever you can get with the leftover money.... (good decision in the long run... but so is a bong...:cool::rolleyes::p)

2)or buy as much weed as possible while leaving yourself enough money to buy an efficient "enough" piece... if you don't already have one already....( bowl, bong, chillum.. .whatever)

it also depends on what is easier to get... if you cant get weed very often then i would save it and maybe get a "cheap" small bowl or something.... if you can however i would just get a nice piece and then get a small amount of weed... idk its a kinda touch decision..:cool::cool::rolleyes::p:D:wave:

10. Well I already have a glass pipe.. and typically I buy at least an 8th of dank($60/8th in my area) a week.. so no I can indeed get weed quite often.

I think I've made my mind, which is the vape and as much weed with the leftover cash as possible. Thanks for the help everyone :)

11. which vape?.... and you wont be disappointed... :wave:

12. if you're getting a vape dont be cheap and get a convetion vape, and get a convection (hot air).. i had a regular one (basically a soldering iron w/ a bowl on the top inside a glass dome) and i hated it. temps were hard to regulate w/ it, so i invested on a nice glass on glass bong and never looked back. with Ehle on the scene you can get a great quality bong for very little cash, but in the same breath slurge a lil and get the diffuser you wont be dissapointed. ive got a lil 250ml straight tube and honestly its a little too small for my tastes. i still smoke out of it occasionally but i love the way my roor.de hits so i mainly smoke out of it. and as far as weed conservation goes by bong/vape, honestly i can make a 1/4 last a week and i smoke 3-4 snaps a day.. its all about if you have to smoke it all at once, or can manage a high and keep it going longer for less. and both devices will allow you to do so.

13. Get the bong and a qtr.

14. If you don't already own a Glass on Glass bong i would get the EHLE, if you do then i would scoop the vape.

15. get a bubbler + weed. if you already have a few pieces then get a vape i recommend the vapor bros hands free its ballin

16. Do you have a bong right now? Are you smoking stealth?

If you don't need to smoke stealth and don't have a bong i'd go with #3. But if you need to smoke stealthy then get the vape

17. I would do that vape and get an eighth and an eighth out of a vaporizer takes like the same ammount for an o out of a pipe. so do the vape. Vape Bros.