200 watts of flouro and a bag seed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by TooSicKs, May 1, 2003.

1. Well, since last time i posted i transplanted to the not-so bubbling bucket (no air pump yet) and she's really bushing out. In this pic you can see my ghetto setup that i built out of lights, boxes the lights came in, and some duct tape. Above i also have a 22watt CF.

I do get a lot of dead leaves lately, but ther'es so many leaves that it's a small percentage. She's about a foot tall now and has a shitload of grow tips.

Here's a pic.

Attached Files:

• zz8.jpg
      zz8.jpg
      File size:
      40.2 KB
      Views:
  2. You are doing everything right except maybe the plant is limited by the amount of light it is getting. You say shes 10 in. tall, and you planted her in Jan. I have 17 plants I planted May 16 and the smallest one is 10 inches tall, the tallest 16 inches. I have basically the same shaped plants as you, but mine are much younger and bigger. They are still vegging under 320 watts of flouros 24/7. I use 8 40 watt tubes. 48 inches long. 5 Warm white, 3 cool white. My plants get 32 watts per square foot. A minimum 20 watts per square foot is reccomended in most grow books. Plant productivity cannot use more than 50 watts per square foot, so any more than that is a waste. The problem with fluorescents is they must be kept very close to the plants, 2 to 4 inches away tops. Invest in some decent lighting and you will be growing 6 crops a year instead of 1 or 2. GROWBIGBUDSINTORONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files: