$200 shopping list

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by loudpak46, Oct 13, 2012.

1. I only got $200 to spend and I would rather buy stuff to for my plants than to go blow it off at a dealer or video games etc.Only problem is I don't know what I should buy.I would like to get a RO system,but it seems like my tap water is doing fine.I got 3 plants growing,2 outside 1 inside.If somebody could create a shopping list(Preferably amazon) it would help me out a lot.

Thanks

2. also as of now I don't have nutrients,tools,or anything thing most growers have.So basically spend my money for me! :)

3. 400-600 watt hps light, foxfarm nutrient line you could also purchase advanced nutrients if you truely wish to do so and a ph meter for sure with ph down that might endup using your 200$ right away unless you look for cheap prices on amazon the spare money could be used as you please price ranges iv seen on amazon are 170$ for the 600watt hps 45$ for the foxfarm nutrient lineup and 19$ for a decent ph meter thats what iv seen but id check around for cheaper sellers on amazon take your time make sure you bought from the cheapest seller unless u dont mind spending it all those 3 items are all you need to grow about 4-6 plants well with good to decent results also depends on plant training and some advanced nutruents help also dont forget the ph meter! Goodluck

4. my priorities would be lights, ventilation, and nutes, in that order.
    I cant tell you what type. it depends on the space you have and the style of growing.

5. #5 loudpak46, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012

I am growing with Cfls.Would do HPS maybe later down the road but I don't have the space.Doing a stealthy grow,and my ventilation is good,I also got a carbon filter on the exhaust.So all that is covered just need extra stuff to make sure my grow goes well.

6. If thats the case put as much cfls as u can even 20 but just keep the heat down because it will get very hot youll be suprised what youll yield with lots of cfl but there are cons of gaving alot of cfl

7. Ok I'll pick up some more cfls,y splitters,and another fan.Thanks and I was surprised to see how fast $200 can go lol.

8. No problem, and yeah i tell myself that everyday.. Lol money comes money goes. :cool:

9. 250 watt hps system - $140
    3.8 CF bale of sphagnum peat- $10
    1 CF bag of chicken manure- $5
    1 CF bag of earthworm castings- $10
    5 gallon bucket of red lava rock- $2
    5 gallon buchet of sand- $2
    5 gallon plastic containers- $10
    #5 bag of epsoma plant tone - use half the bag for this recipe

mix all that shit up and plant your crop
    oh and neem oil 12 fl oz- 10.00 sprayer bottle $1