200 plants on 16x4 grow area.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by trist, Mar 22, 2003.

1. Heh no worries hoko! There's no way I'm starting out with 200 plants on my first grow, and besides - the clones have gotta come from somewhere :D

I'm gonna trial it all first with a 10 plant grow to get a feel for it, and also so I can find the right mother. Who knows, If I stuff that one up, I keep doing small grows until I've got it perfect :D

I'll take your idea into account though ... 200 ounces would be hard to offload, but it would be rewarding too. To get caught with that many plants though... :( :(

2. a 600w lamp runs at 600w, the start up surge is over and above the 600w mark.

4 the time and money it takes to do a full size tomatoes grow and then a full size dope grow u cud do 2 1/2 size dope grows and have twice as long to sell ur dope, how much do tomatoes go 4? also who says ur gonna get sused on ur 1st grow, u cud pull that off then get busted on ur 2nd or 3rd or 10th grow, the more u grow the shorter the odds of a bust.

yes light movers cost money, so do lamps.
    6x600wlamps=?
    2x1000wlamps+a light mover=?
    u may even save money on start up costs.

3. 200 oz's is 12 1/2 lb's....... wouldn't be that hard to sell it all. Quantity goes quick, especially in an open market like this.

4. in the last posts if i was coming off like iw as trying to disipoint u or be mean im not just not having good luck these days or anything

& good luck hope u enjoy growing