Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

200 oz of Australian bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ScotchnCoke, Jan 27, 2014.

1. where in australia was that from brother? we have some crazy sh*t around here :)

2. #22 ScotchnCoke, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Ascot Vale, Victoria man, guy up the street from me grows it lol

3. Picked this up from a grower I know, smokes and tastes great.  [​IMG]

4. Woah man I pay 300-350 for a oz here in Canberra, nice hookup you have! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Yeah, because he totally knows...

Exactly lol, I am no responsible for what my ancestors did...

Respect on the House Martell quote too.

House Martell is my House son! Send those Targeryens packing THIS IS DORNE!

I hate when people ask retarded ass questions like that. 

8. [quote name="imalwayscold" post="19421390" timestamp="1390903920"]has to be the climate and soil. even tho britian sent criminals to live there, they have flourished into a country I want to visit with every inch of my body. I figured club drugs were more prevalent down there along with AAS[/quote]Can't discus drugs here besides weed, alcohol, nicotine and tobacco

Gotta love Oberyn man, the fight is my favorite scene in the entire series.

Yeah, had me going crazy when I first read it. 

House Martell is my favorite great house. I gotta tattoo of their sigil, and everything. They have the coolest history imo. Targareyens came and made everyone their bitch. EXCEPT House Martell and Dorne....respect. 

11. Aus has some of the best quality gear, but its difficult to find a balance between good, cheap and large quantities. Everyone sells 1/8's, or sticks (1g). So hard finding Oz's.