Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

200 oz of Australian bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ScotchnCoke, Jan 27, 2014.

1. #1 ScotchnCoke, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Picked this up from a grower I know, smokes and tastes great.

Attached Files:

2. AY mate let me hit some of that aussie bud

3. It's pretty cheap around here if you know the right people... Generally pretty good quality shame there are no strain names or anything these days :|

4. Looks trimmed bad , but definitely some dank. $200 an oz is a steal too !

5. Looks good man.

Smoke report???????

6. Smokes real well... Definitely a sativa, made the mistake of sleeping before bed now I'm wide awake lol.

7. Australia smokin good

Are you fucking kidding me? Aussies have no clever names for their weed?

Call that shit "Chuckle Fucker" or "Fuckle Chucker" and start a trend.

9. [quote name="fearjar" post="19417475" timestamp="1390858484"]Are you fucking kidding me? Aussies have no clever names for their weed?Call that shit "Chuckle Fucker" or "Fuckle Chucker" and start a trend.[/quote]Yeah haha apparently a few years back there was some strains going around, my friend used to grow White Widow quite regularly Irritated when I'm not sedated.

10. Mmm looks delish!

11. We smoke all the shit by the time we come up with a name.

12. I've never seen marijuana like that. Even when I got my medical recommendation and got to select from 25+ different strains from each dispensary but have never come across anything that looks like that

13. I've heard that Australia has some pretty unique buds!

has to be the climate and soil. even tho britian sent criminals to live there, they have flourished into a country I want to visit with every inch of my body. I figured club drugs were more prevalent down there along with AAS

15. I'm actually English and I moved here years back now! You are right in every aspect :)

im not trying to start anything, but why did your country occupy india for so long? I would ask my dad but its 2:38am and I am sure he would be pissed if I called him. he was a history major and UW.

17. Ahhh...Then you say "Oy Mate...that there was some nice Fuckle Chucker".......Where I live you can't get them to shut the fuck up and pass the damn thing so you have to amuse yourself by naming it....usually it's to break the ice instead of just being pissy and saying "Pass the bong motherfucker"...so it's "I sure would like another toke of that Pope Berry Brain Fucker"  "Mother fucker"........LOL

18. Those buds are so big looks like someone shitted them out lol! They look like awesome bud though man is it an sativa or indica?

19. [quote name="BigBabyLegs1203" post="19422488" timestamp="1390927050"]Those buds are so big looks like someone shitted them out lol! They look like awesome bud though man is it an sativa or indica?[/quote]Definitely sativa man... I've underestimated it quite a few times and it's hit me quite hard lolIrritated when I'm not sedated.

20. All I got was

Mother Chuckle Fucker Muckle Fuckle Chucker

Fuckle I'm high.....