Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

200 limit what should I buy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by scrxm, Jan 22, 2014.

1. #1 scrxm, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    Okay so pretty much i want to settle down and buy something new. I honestly don't know what i should buy? I have about $200 to spend but i could just save up some more..

But I already have a bong and an a/c and a little pipe so i don't really want another!

I mean what other accessories are cool? like hemp wick etc..

Should i get a vape? What are the best vapes for dry herb?

Please don't say buy more bud with it...
    I know I could just pick up more but i want something new to use or something lol change is good for a little

but yeah anything helps!

this is my bong atm i know i need to get a 45 degree adapter but it will work for now...

and thats not the same down stem i actually got a new one recently!

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390354151.124665.jpg Sent from my iP

3. get a dab rig bro

4. I say buy a better bong. Go to the head shop and find something beautiful

5. I'd buy a nice vape, or bubbler. 

6. I'd either get a vape, a nice portable or decent plug in maybe with a bag
    Or an oil rig if you can get concentrates

7. How do you like your honeycomb ashcatcher? Where did you get it? I like it. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I would save it. You will be happy laterSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Vape. Da Buddha or Arizer Extreme Q.

10. I got it at my LHS only $40

11. Get a vape man. Arizer solo if you want portable, Da buddha or SSV if you want one for home.

vapes not only conserve weed, but you can also re-use your vaped weed for edibles! :)

12. Get a portable vape like the magic flight launch box there like 120$

13. Go in with an open mind and once you see something that stands out to you odds are with 200 bones you'll be able to afford it. Let the fates decide brother. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I also vote for the vaporizer.

15. If i got a vaporizer i would want to get a small hand held one! nothing being plugged in or not portable! thanks guys

16. TRIPPY PEN !Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Get an oil rig maang. Dabs on dabs on dabs on dabs...

18. Don't get a vape unless you willing to spend 350ish(used)-700(new) on a volcano. Best vape money can buy hands down. It was the first one I've ever used and now I absolutely hate all other vapes. I find it funny how much ppl love the mflb, it tastes like shit and doesn't get you high. The volcano is too good to look at anything else.

But I would suggest getting a cheap oil rig if you want to try that scene out. You can find small functional ones for 150ish, but a good one will cost 350 minimum. There is a certain perk made just for oil that keeps the oil from building up in the piece, you'll only see it on nice scientific glass. Idk the name of the perk though. Similar to a hurricane/tornado perk but different. As for a nail, go domeless, fuck having to put the dome on and off every time. I bought mine about 8 months ago when a good domeless cost 150ish but you can find em much cheaper now, but the top of the line prices havnt gone down much. My small setup cost me 320, hits great, love this thing, small 6 slit shower head. My buddies set up on the other hand is just shy of 600, about 16 inch skinny rig with universal domeless (so so nice). Avoid fritted disks, amazing, amazing, amazing filtration, to the point it steals all your oil and don't even get a hit. In the oil world, simpler is better, don't wana be loosing it to the piece from too much filtration.

19. But in saying that, it is entirely possible to turn a nice bong into a conversion piece and just get a cheap nail, it works. My buddy got a 16 inch skinny tube with 2 honeycomb perks to 8 arm tree perk and a splash guard with a cheap titanium domeless nail and a new ash tray for only 200, regularly 260 for it all bit was on sale, look for deals.