Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

200 for oz of mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CupidStunt, Jan 11, 2011.

1. I've been smoking about 2 years now, first hash for over a year but now it's mostly the ganja.
    Usually me and my friend just buy 50bags, around 4.5 grams for €50.

But yesterday we were offered an oz for €200. It seemed like a good deal, these are some high-ish mid, not quite dank but pretty good nonetheless.
    My question is would any of you guys pay that much for an oz of mids?

2. i wouldnt pay that unless it was some "right under Funk" grade. Like if it was Chronic with seeds... thats only 8 free grams. most dealers let oz of mids go for 100-160 depending on quality. well around here.

edit:but compared to the price your paying for 4.5gs you would be paying ALOT less in the long run if you did buy it. my advice.... search for a new guy.

3. idk ireland prices but usa is like 120 for a zip

4. Thank you... but the dealer also said he was going to take 5 grams from the oz, cause he's driving a good distance to get it. So we would be paying 200 euro for 23 grams.... Which here is good enough, as it's 10 euro a gram. We don't deal here in 1/8's or 1/4's. Usually it's just grams or 50bags, with the odd oz.

5. Isn't €200 like $250? That's close to dank prices.

6. do the math. You are being cheated

7. Yeah that's really not worth your time or money. Sounds like he's overcharging out the ass and on top of that snatching 5 free grams from you. Skip it. A Zip of Mid's over here wouldn't cost me $120, and they are pretty high grade from the mid's i've seen.

8. 200 for an oz of mids? Around here i can get an ounce of mids for 80 bucks.

9. This guy lives in ireland so its not like he will be getting our American prices.

i say if its the best you can find, go for it. It will obviously be cheaper in the long run.

10. 200 will buy a qp where i live:smoke::hello::cool:

11. i personally wouldnt spend that much on mids, but prices in the UK are much different than prices in the US

12. Your being scammed man. Even if you guys typically dont do 1/8s and shit there, make him do it. An oz of mids should be no more than $130 [you do the math], and even then your being generous....

13. Well 200 Euros is equal to about 260 US dollars according to google, and mids are rarely over $150 (average of about $120 if I were to guess), so it's a pretty bad deal. Almost double what you should get it for.

But then again, I don't know how they do it in Ireland. Just seems like a really bad deal, man.

14. just called my guy, here an 200 will get close to a qp. Our Fire ass mids are only 120 an o