$200 bong budget.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by pinchefacio, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Any ideas? I kinda want a perc this time, but its not necessary.

2. for $200-300 i'd look into some lower end zobs forsure

3. I would get some scientific glass. Check out SG, vertigo, syn, leisure, and many more.

4. Are we talking 200 max? Most that stuff is outta that price range.

A SYN beaker or straight, with a dome perc if you want. thats under $200

HVY makes some 5mm straights that are like 100 I think.

Grasscity has a lot of stuff in that range, I feel like thats the range they tend to the most.

Or you could also go another route and get a very nice scientific bubbler for that price.

5. Yeah man thats dope, I didn't even know that Grav labs had a 10 arm tube like that. I have a large showerhead bubbler by them and I love it, stacks like crazy. Looks like a nice tube especially for the price.

Now get a nice downstem in there and really get it bubbling.

6. its a 6 slit diffused downstem. I would take closer pictures of the bubbly parts, but my cam sucks.

I've seen the stemless tubes with percs from grav, but I saw these for the first time in my LHS like a week ago. they had this and a beaker bottom.

7. showerhead diffusor n ur set ;)

8. You might wanna try one of those SG gridded downstems, since you don't have to tilt the bong to make them function fully and you already use 18/14.

It's a little costly, but it's not like it's something you have to go out right now and buy.

9. Well 10% takes 22 bucks off the price.

And its free shipping at 202. Tax, well. he will see if its good enough.

I didn't end up getting one. Im getting something from DWB instead.

10. lol he already got a grav labs from his lhs. you were too late :O

11. holy shit XD

That dudes fuckin fast!

Great pick up buddy.

12. I'm really lovin this piece! Its not as draggy as I was afraid of.

13. milk vid? ;)

14. i posted one up there!

15. guess i took one too many dabs lolz

16. #19 Sweendog, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
    Looks like a nice piece man, but what everyone is saying about the downstem is that the one you have, the 6 slit with the big hole in the bottom, is pretty universal. It diffuses pretty good but not nearly as nice as some others out there.

When you feel like dropping $30-60 check out some new ones, I personally switched from yours to a 16 hole diffused Sheldon Black downstem in my china bong before I sold it and the hit was SOO much cleaner/better

Others are the SYN showerhead, Alex k showerhead, Leisure 6 arm, Sheldon Black 16 hole, I think he has at least a 6 arm as well, Sovereignty 180 degree gridded.

Those are the main scientific ones and styles. Sure your LHS might have a cool one, I saw a grav lab straight with a (grav lab?) showerhead downstem in it already for sale at a headshop by me, Maybe yours has one of those too ( pretty much the same thing thats in the showerhead bubbler by them that I love.)