200-300 to spend on a bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by slarzon, Feb 27, 2011.

1. any good brands i am buying my first brand name bong i am looking at a blue label roor atm for 235 or a nice shelden black any other suggestions oh and i cant order online no debt or credit card

2. roor is over priced. Go with the sheldon black, or if they have a sovereignty stemline or syn showercap. Do you want percs? straight or beaker?

3. Yea imo the best perc around that range is a showerhead, and showerheads are just amazing in general :smoke:. But yea i'd go for a syn or mgw showerhead. If you can find an sg stemline i'd get one tho, that'll be around 320

4. i will not pay more than 300 for a bong my one i have right now i am retireing cracks on the joint and the downstem broke that was a 80$ local blown. roor is not overpriced for the quility imo

i would like one perc and a defused downstem and a stright tube but a beaker would be alright to im not getting a bong over 12-15 inches becuse i still live at home

5. You could get a supper hefty us tube...

Or some sick custom work off of etsy,
    dwb does some awesome shit.

6. Look on bitfreakglass,
    they have some nice stuff.

Their us tubes especially..

7. i think this shop sells us tubes i will look at them when i go thaire next

8. A foot and a half is 18" and that tube is 19", that's not that large of a difference. I don't understand why the price isn't a bigger issue, especially because you said you wouldn't spend more than $300.

9. becuse i want to have some of my paycheck at the end of this i get payed 400 every 2 weeks and i will have to get a 8th soon here

10. is phx a good brand

11. READ THE THREAD!!! He said he cant buy anything online. PH(X) is ok, but if you want a nice scientific tube, go for a hi-si. And roor IS overpriced, on alt for example a zob straight tube is $115 when a roor straight tube is $240. Zob and Roor are the same company now and the roor doesnt even come with a diffused downstem. Dont pay for the name.

12. Shop by features and price then narrow it down on style. Plenty of quality brands, that SG King Stemline is nice and pretty, as long as you know that some of that $320 is paying JUST for the name/artistry=premium.

But if you're on a budget I'll sell you my shit if you want. It's locally blown, 15", ac, diffused downstem, 5 arm perc, 3 ice pinch. That goes for anybody. I'll hook it up.

13. so zob is some good glass i will look into that i am mainly looking for a stright tube with a perc and a defused downstem or a inine fixed stem

14. My friend just got a left coast and that thing is out of this world

15. I got my Sheldon Black straight tube w/5 arm tree perc, splash guard, and diffuser for 250. Its 14inches

16. nice nice idk if my headshops sell stright tube sheldons

17. ya i have one of the only 3 in my state lucky me lol :hello: