$200 3 bucket DWC...yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by grinningdog, Aug 4, 2008.

1. <CENTER>Included in this kit:</CENTER>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>[​IMG]</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">[​IMG]
    Three Bucketeer DWC Bases
    Three heavy duty 90 mil black five gallon bucket reservoirs. Features a grommet hole for airline tube and a Pro Drainage Kit.
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>[​IMG]</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">[​IMG]
    Three sets of Air Pumps, Bubble Disks & Tubing
    Three durable air pumps feeds air to the nutrient solution via the huge 4 inch bubble disks, infusing the solution with tiny life giving bubbles.
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top><CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER></TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">[​IMG]
    Three 10" Bucket Buddy" Net Pot
    Heavy Duty 10 inch "Bucket Buddy" net pots are strong and durable.
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top><CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER></TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">[​IMG]
    Pro Reservoir II
    Features a 10 gallon main upper supply resevoir and a 6 gallon lower controller reservoir. This 16 gallon external nutrient supply boosts the total reservoir capacity to approx. 28 gallons. Features three seperate flood lines via shut-off connector valves. Has a snap on lid for easy access.
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>[​IMG]</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">[​IMG]Multiple Pro Drainage Kits
    Each Bucketeer has a flood line to the main reservoir via these innovative drainage kits. This allows easy and independant operation of the system.
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>[​IMG]</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">[​IMG]16mm Water Hose
    A five foot roll of 16mm hose.
    Botanicaire Hydro Organic Nutrients
    Botanicare liquid nutrient kit includes 8oz tubs of PRO Grow, PRO Bloom and Liquid Karma catalyst.
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>[​IMG]</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">[​IMG]pH Control kit
    As plants grow they extract nutrients from the reservior, in doing so, raise the potential hydrogen (pH) of the solution. This is particularly pronounced with large plants. Use the Stealth Hydro pH Contol Kit to manage pH levels.

The included 80 pH strips have a dual test indication, delivering super accurate results. These are not the cheap litmus paper style strips most other places try to sell you.
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top><CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER></TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">[​IMG]Six Rockwool Cubes
    Rockwool cubes are the ideal medium for starting seedlings or cuttings.
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>[​IMG]</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">[​IMG]Hydroton Grow Rocks
    Simply one of the best grow mediums on the market. It is clean, pH neutral, pH stable and perfect for DWC systems. Kit includes 4.5 liters, enough hydroton to fill the 10 inch Buddy Bucket net pot
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>[​IMG]</TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%">[​IMG]Instructional Manual & Grow Guide CD-ROM
    Think we'd leave you hanging with all of this equipment? No way man, we're going to make it as easy as humanly possible to help you through this experience; after all we want you telling you friends how awesome our system works. In the PDF files on the CD-ROM we'll walk you through each growth phase; how and when to apply the nutrient packs. We'll let you in on some of our green thumb tricks and give you a head start with our years of experience.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. if you got the money then why not, for me thats £100 and id buy it since it comes with nutes and everything else.

3. you could build it yourself for much less

4. i think it cost me $50-60 to build one rumple bucket and thats 3 with a res and air pumps and everything for 200. if you have the money then go for it i would say. invest in a good ph meter though. those ph test strips arent worth shit and you can burn your plants up very easily using those strips.

i would have to question the quality of this though. thats the only thing i would take a look at is the quality of pumps nutes etc. and expect to pay an extra 100+ for a good ph meter

5. I might get it. This would be for my first hydro grow, and it's not like I'm not growing my profit right back. After I see one of these babies in person and get a feel for how they work and what improvements I can make, I'll probably sell it and build my own system. Anyways, thanks for the input.