Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

20$$

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lugef, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Bought this bad boy for 20$$. U like?

Attached Files:

2. No, not personally.

3. #3 Lugef, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Why not?

4. if your talking about the tin that was probably the biggest waste of $20 ever.

....well not EVER, but theres so many better containers you can buy for equal or less

5. Because it is too small.

6. #6 Lugef, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hoping thats sarcasm :0

7. Do not like. We should get a dislike button.

8. You think you'll be able to get your money back? You can get the same thin for about 2 dollars. (altodis can)

9. A tiny sack of what looks like mids. Looks like it's worth $10

10. What are you talking about, the weed or the container for $20?

Meh, either way they both look.. Well, I'm not overly jealous.

11. Yeah no offense bro, but when I looked at the first picture, at first I thought it was hash and I was like oooh :smoke: But a closer look made it look like a $5-$10 bag of weed, maybe closer to the $5 side. As long as you're happy with it, then enjoy. :D

12. Ill give you $5 for everything in the picture and the camera you used to take it

/troll

13. Hahahaha you got ripped!!!!!!!!
    That's like maybe .5-.7 either way no more than $10 worth

14. The ghost - Yes
    The weed - No thanks