Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$20

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EyesLow, Oct 27, 2010.

1. I'm about to get a dime, but I have $20. I'm going to buy papers too, and I'm trying to just save the rest of my money. Should I just buy $20 and roll the joints with dictionary or bible paper instead? Like I said I'm trying to hold on to some of my money but it's not like I need it for anything right at this second.

2. buy a dime bag, and some rolling papers. Buy a bag of chips and save the $5.

3. Do one gravity bong and save ur money

4. turn around, lift up your coach cushion and BOOOM. You have 99c for papers.

5. 99c? man my zigzags cost $3 here. Ya id say buy a dime and papers, or do the posters above idea and make a gravity bong.

6. Get the dime and make a gravity bong or waterfall bong. Those things save you a fuck load of weed.

7. Just buy a pack of papers for a dollar or two. Then your dimebag for 10$ (obviously)

And you have around 8 bucks left. I don't see what your deliberating over.

8. ^^^Yeah, And next time you buy a dime you'll still have leftover papers.

9. Buy the $20. I'm sure you can scrounge $2 for papers somewhere.

10. your going to roll a joint with a dime? good luckk

11. get a blunt yo it'll last longer.

12. Buy the dime and forget the joint/rolling papers. Buy an apple for $0.75 and make a pipe. Your weed will last longer and you will have money left over.

Rolling a joint will get you high but you wont have any left for later.