20 yr old hot blonde

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dagobaker, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Ok I've been in love with blondes forever
    when V was on tv in the early 80's I loved it and have been interested in the new V also
    there is a young V blonde visitor that I'm in love with
    my question is this......
    Can a 35 year old cannabis grower score a hot 20 yr old super hot blonde?
    I'm obsessed with these young blondes. Can I get one?
    How can I use top notch cannabis to help the process?
    Is it creepy for a 35 hitting on a 20 yr old?

2. there's chickies out there that'd be interested in you.
    i have a good friend who's 20 and dates a 34 year old grower, actually.

dunno how you're gonna find them in the first place though...night clubs?

3. Go for it man! Maybe you could teach them a few things. Maybe go to bars that college aged people hang out at and just be confident and make a move.

4. Need to start hanging out with young college aged stoners
    too bad growing has made me paranoid and anti social lol

5. Sell $500 of you stash, and go hire one for the night. They are best when they leave after they are done.

Remember, hot blondes don't come with a mute button :p

6. Just get them really stoned lol
    figure I'll let the top notch cannabis pay the fee

7. Nah man. You don't need to use being a grower to impress a lady necessarily.

Just play it cool, be confident and be yourself.

I'm sure your a smart and witty/funny guy if you successfully thrive in the culture of cannabis cultivation, and thus have plenty of qualities women look for. Age doesn't really matter, as long as you act and feel youthful then your maturity will be a strength and not a weakness.

Good luck.:smoking:

8. Was hoping the great cannabis would attract the young blondes like phermones

9. LOL.

I'm sure it won't hurt. Smoking some could facilitate things for sure. For some perspective on the other end of the spectrum showing her the grow room might be jumping the gun. :smoking::D

10. I won't show my gf of over a year my grow room so that's a complete joke
    loose lips sink ships

11. i was all for this until you said you have a GF, and she has been your GF for over a year...
    not cool man. don't cheat on your girl, don't leave your girl for some young pussy, at least not if you care about her. that's not cool.

12. Im 18 my Girls 22 My dads 38 and his girlfriends 23 Your set Haha

13. i preteded i was with a 20 year old blonde when i entered a 40 year old kinda blonde
    does that make me a creep?

14. I'm not going to lie, you sound kind of creepy.

But then again, I'm not a dumb 20 year old.

15. im not looking for a "dumb" blonde.....just a hot one
    mutual fun......not looking to brainwash her
    i dont want to date her.........dont want a wife.......and not interested in having her mother of my kids
    im looking for a cannibis hot shot and a short time regaining my youth

16. its not creepy. age is just a number. unless that number is less than 18. then its a prison sentence.

17. I don't understand this at all.

I'm only 26 and I already have a very hard time tolerating 20 year old women. Seriously, you're crying because of what word someone chose for their "status" on Facebook? SERIOUSLY!?!

What am I supposed to do, comfort you because your BFF decided that you were only "friends" and not "best friends" on Facebook? How am I even supposed to comfort you? "Oh, there, there, we'll get her back for not accurately reflecting reality on the same website that houses a group espousing the belief that physics doesn't exist in favor of Gnomes..." (true story: The 7 Weirdest Facebook Groups | Geekpreneur ).

I guess I can understand it in the "I just want to have sex with one" sense, but I really can't see more than that.

18. nothing wrong with 2 adults bong hitting fire cannabis and enjoying their bodies?

19. No, not at all, that was my point: if you just want sex, go for it. Just be wary if you want something more.

20. ive been successful not getting married and not creating any children this far into my life
    the lawyers have made very little from me lol