20 Years In Jail For Selling a Gun to a Pot Smoker

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Mar 1, 2013.

1. » 20 Years In Jail For Selling a Gun to a Pot Smoker Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

We live in society of morons. These same people that are advocating sending people to prison for 20 years are also the same who want more spending on welfare programs. Well guess what you stupid pieces of shit every dollar that goes towards kidnapping and locking your fellow human beings in cages is a dollar that doesn't go towards feeding a child, building a school, healthcare and more. Then again as Rothbard said the liberals final solution will be to lock us all in cages for our own good.

2. I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Common sense is long gone in this group of jackasses running the show now and most of the people letting it happen.

3. Same. We're gonna see the fall of the American empire, and Im betting tons of people are going to die. It's trippy as fuck, knowing you're gonna go through it, and we've got front row seats :cool:

4. Wait so smoking weed means you don't have a 2nd aammendment?

5. Well duh, we all know that the use of this plant turns you into a psychopathic murder machine.

6. Im still not convinced that the shit is gonna hit the fan but if it does, I am struggling with the feeling that I would welcome it. Life may suck and be really hard but at least you would be free agoain.

7. Right. Using an illegal substance means you can't own a firearm. Even for mmj users. And if decriminalized. Won't be legal till it's decriminalized at a federal level.

8. They're not STUPId lmfao....it's called being criminals and getting away with, it because they are a web of industry, money, and military...and with said power, are able to orchestrate every major event and policy around the world...and nobody knows how the world works and who runs the show.

9. Good thing I quit smoking weed. The bill doesn't say anything about BHO and shatter glass does it?;)

10. Mabye soon they will just abolish the bill of rights and be done with the whole charade

11. Yea.. I think that time has already come.

12. Im a mmj user nd buy firearms legally. Pretty sure when doj runs your bCkground check thsy would deny you right there but they dont. All that fed memo bsis just tht bs they cant take away the second mendment. People would die before givingup theirgunz so good luck to the thugs in power. Lol

13. I'm pretty sure that is only because the feds don't have any records of you being a MMJ patient. If they raided a dispensary that you attend I wouldn't be surprised if you got denied next time you try to purchase a gun.

14. They aren't taking your guns away.

Only slowly making if so you can only have some guns and if you are faithful to Tue monarchy