20 year old virgin

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ladd Russo, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Hey, guys. So I'm a 20 year old virgin. How pathetic is this in your opinion? I feel pretty damn pathetic to be honest.

2. Dont. No reason to. I was a virgin till 22. Its really not that bad. Most woman enjoy the thought of her being the only person youve slept with.

3. Not pathetic at all.

4. [quote name='"Flemian"']Dont. No reason to. I was a virgin till 22. Its really not that bad. Most woman enjoy the thought of her being the only person youve slept with.[/quote]

This ^^society just wants u to think that it pathetic (aka 40 year old virgin)..it's bs really

5. yeah they're right. a girl hates a guy who puts himself down all the time as the same as a guy who always talks good about himself all the time, its not pathetic man, you'll get a badass chick and your "problem" will be over.

6. All good responses, it's not really that big a deal.

7. You know that contrary to popular belief, more high school students graduate as virgins than not.

8. You're only pathetic if you say you are. So... don't say you are and you won't be.

9. Just like everything else man. Society puts these expectations and images in our head and want us to conform to it. I say if ur happy who really cares. Ur not pathetic at all, never say that. You're unique, not like everyone else banging all these sleazy whores and everything that moves, and probably getting an itchy crotch from it :)

10. dont feel bad man, one its not a bad thing, and two i know a 27 yr old virgin.

11. I'm a 22 year old virgin bro, I had the chance to bang some bitches and don't get me
    Wrong I've done a lot with girls just never got to
    That point really and I'm perfectly ok with it, I figure there's more important things if your looking for a real girl, like maybe learning to grow up and actually get along with her, idk I just don't like wasting my time I feel like

12. i tell every girl i am about to fuck that im a virgin. it makes them feel like "they are the one"

girls are so easily manipulated

13. Because of today's society and the entertainment biz they have made it seem that if you have not had sex by high school that your a loser but its bs. Honestly virginity means nothing and I recommend you fuck any girl you can just to get out of that awkwardness shell when having sex but its no biggie dude. If you have sex and it goes bad just be honest about being a virgin but if it goes ok then dont even say shit. Its normally the girlfriend or the wifey material girl that really appreciates that your still a virgin, (some random horny chick wont give a fuck).

14. Im 20 as well, and most people our age GREATLY exagerate the amount of sex they've had...

And honestly, sex with random people is pretty meaningless dude. When guys are like "Ive fucked so many bitches" blah blah blah it's pretty sad.

15. Do you feel pathetic? I'm a 21 year old virgin and I don't care about that fact at all.

What's pathetic is a dude running around fucking any chick he can. Next thing you know he's a baby daddy and you don't want that bullshit.

16. Nah man it's all good. And I feel better now about being a 19 year old virgin, thanks :)

17. I was 18 and had similar feelings of being too old, with plenty of kids around me to help that feeling. Looking back, it was a waste of time to be worried about those things. Not until I stopped caring about what other people thought, did it get good anyway. When your attitude matures, you will realize you did not ask to be born and it'll piss you off a bit that others try to force you into some mold. When you stop wasting your time on people like that and start enjoying being yourself, you will laugh at the fact that these things concerned you. Ironically, you will probably also find that with your new attitude, you get a lot more opportunities for sex.

18. #19 rollinjoints, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with fucking or not fucking.

Exactly. I would say just have sex to have the experience and know what to expect when you're with a girl you want to impress.

19. #20 As Above So Below, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2012
    I'm the same as you OP. I've made out with a few girls. I had this one tipsy experience where me and this chick got it on.. We made out, I ate her out, she gave me a BJ and then we started doing it for a few mins. But once we realized I didn't have a condom we stopped. I was tipsy so I don't really remember the feeling much :mad: I remember what happened and I do remember eating her out and how awesome it was, but I still don't know if I'm a virgin or not. We technically did have sex for like a few minutes before we stopped... So I don't know. I still consider myself a virgin because I don't remember the feeling of doing her :(

I want a girl but right now I have summer classes and I will be leaving in August for BCT.

Seriously though, don't worry about it. Don't cling to labels too much OP. I will freely admit I am a virgin to anyone (if they ask) and I don't really give a shit. It means nothing. I would rather wait for the right moment. If it happens, cool, but I'm not going to fret over it.

I see a lot of guys obsessing over the fact that they are a virgin. Don't make it your goal to get sex. Just go to a party and have fun. Just go with the flow and it will just happen.