Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

20 year old stash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stoned_Assasin, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Like hey
    I found my dad's old pipe last week. I did something incrdible bold, I asked him why he had it. He said that he used to smoke before he met my mom and kept his cigarette/stealth pipe for memoribila. I saked him about the weed left in their and he said it was prpbably form 1975 which makes in 31 years old.
    Well I just smoked it outside and Im pretty balzed imean blazed, their was about a dub left. I was amazed to see that the weed was dry but that was expect but it was purple colored. I came acrooss some old purple.
    I was wondering if weed that old can have effects as fresh dank?

2. I want to see pics of said weed if you have any left.

3. agreed, we want some pics
    but sounds cool

4. Could be Purple Haze if its really that old man. Post Pics.

5. haha thats tight... post pics of the stealth pipe too haha

6. you say that you wonder if 30 year old weed can have the same effects as dank.

you answered your own question...

7. I smoked some stuff once that was 2 years old, and it got me pretty messed up. I wonder if weed ages with time like wine.

8. its called curing but I it woudn't cure just in a baggie, if he had it in a jar or something.

9. that makes me think how awesome would it be if a plant grew that many years in constant veg, then you sent it to flower and you smoked a 30 year old humongous plant.

hahaha

stonedddd

10. FUCKING AWESOME

11. PICS OR SHENS haha jus playin but post some pics I wanna see this bud

12. Someone once told me that if your buds are purple its most likely mold....unless its some real high quality bud that is

13. in fresh dro, purple spots probably would ussually be mold spots and not "funk" evidence of a purple strain. with 30 year old pot tho, the mold would have either eaten the bud away or died by now so... might be some goods stuff.

14. If I am correct with my chemistry, the THC in the weed (mostly on the outside) would oxidize slightly and give the weed a different kind of high and appearance. Old weed usually doesn't hit me as hard, but the high is very mellow and slown down. If it looked like it was dusted with cinnamon, that is the former crystals on the bud which have oxidize and turned amber-brown.

15. wheres the pics of the pipe

16. crazy.. i found some bud that was what I am guessing was around the late 80's, making it at least 15 years old. it was also real dark it was still air tight and sealed in a cig cellophane but very dry. smashed it all up and my buddy smoked it. said it got him stoned i wasn't there though. thought i'd put in my 2cents. haha:smoke:

17. That is wild! Did you ask your Dad to toke with you?

18. crazy. i believe it.
    this makes me want to bury a jar of dankkk purple in my backyard.
    write it down on apeice of paper where it is.
    and in 15 years go on an adventure<3:hello:

get high.:smoke:

19. I can think of a million reasons why old bud should not have the same effect, and a dead plant that is 30 years old will have with out a doubt come in contact with differant enviornments. Its highly unlikely that the "stash" is that old if your feeling "high". Purple can mean alot of things. Nute inbalance, strain, stress on the plant, enviornment it was grown in, indica vs sativa, your best off asking your dad to level with you. Maybe smoke a bowl with em'

20. Or be bold and take a peice of it to your local college campus. Ask a student to take it and carbon date it.