20 x 5 gallon or 10 x 10 gallon pots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by maverick1453, Jul 27, 2011.

1. wats like a faster bigger yield?

20 clones in 5 gallon soil pots

or 10 clones in ten gallon soil pots.

tryin to get the fastest biggest yield. does it perty much equate to the same thing?

2. All from clone or are you vegging them?

3. All things being equal, the 20 clones will most certainly produce a higher yield. Ten gallon buckets will give you bigger buds and a higher yield per plant, but it's not enough to offset having double the plants. A 5 gallon bucket is just about the perfect amount of space for a root system. A larger area for roots to grow is obviously going to lead to better growth, but it also leads to problems as far as fertilizing and watering.

As for what would make a faster yield. Unfortunately, nothing, except genetics, will cause a plant to finish faster.

4. all from clone

5. I'm no expert but this /\ seems pretty legit to me from my experiences...;)

6. If your flowering on a flood tray go with clones. If your flowering from the floor, I would definitely say go with the buckets. My reason for saying this is from my experience I have found that light intensity plays a major role in yield and quality of the finished product.