Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$20 worth of bc bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lexx25399, May 12, 2011.

1. can anyone post a picture of what $20 worth of weed looks like.

2. Cant really say what bc bud looks like in general. Some is garbage, some mids, and some fire, like everywhere else. If you can find a good dealer with good weed thats that.

3. I saw someone on here get like 20 bucks of BC bud and it was like grams of some dank stuff. So think of crazy dank and explode in your pants.

4. you get about 4 or 5 decent nugs if that helps 3 grams

5. $20 worth of weed is called a dub. Usually between 1.2-1.4 grams.

So, ask him to weigh it out in front of you. You shouldn't need a picture reference, a scale will do proper justice. However, a dub is gonna be about the size of your thumb.

6. Yea. i always smoke bc bud. since im in vacouver but have never bought. its good shit

7. if hes in bc, thats not the case

8. :eek:

thats why i feel like a dummy for my other post : / oh well, shit happens

9. Fluffy69 that was not cool.

10. hahah i know. that was fucked

11. Lol am I the only one that's does a google serch before asking a question these days. I'm sure there a shitload of website out there with pics and discriptions and everything you need to know when buying $20 worth. I know I'm new to the forum but geese I know to google before I post

12. Well, if you live in BC, $20 of BC bud is 2g assuming its mids-high mids, though I even get some nice dank for $10/g. Can't always tell by picture because you can't take density into consideration.

13. like this

Attached Files: