20 tops, dense, and only a week old!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KalL, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Hey guys, have any of you seen a girl like this? She is around a week old, at least 4" tall, and literally the most dense plant I have ever seen! Most shocking of all, she has around TWENTY TOPS!
    After she germinated, she was clearly more compact, but instead of having one top, she had 4! She was so much more compacked I thought she was stunted (boy was I wrong), so I decided to FIM her.
    Now, less than a week later she has developed around 20 tops! Many of them are hidden under her fan leaves in the pics. Oh, best part is she is catching up in size!! This should be good!

Attached Files:

2. Nice find, transplant that plant when you can and watch the growth explode from the root space expansion. If you keep up with training it that will become a real monster plant.

3. looks like crap, maybe it will develop better as it grows, but i doubt it...a mutant it is indeed

4. Just FIM'd it again, could only get the most predominant tops. Hopefully by next week I can get all of them.
    ^Haha, well thanks for the bump man, I know your trolling. Its a mutant, but a good one <3

5. you need to leave it alone and let that bitch recover, otherwise its stressin

6. plant doesnt have enough growth to be topping and fimming

trolling...deez nuts

7. Bitches be stressin over stupid shit n-e way. AM I RITE!!!

8. What size pot should I transplant her to? I am an aero guy so not as experienced with soil.

9. The more root space the better, just keep in mind that it's often advised to slowly transplant gradually to bigger containers until you transplant to the final size, because it makes watering much easier. The only downside to more medium is you need to take more care to water it properly, and let it dry out in between watering/feeding.

It really all depends on how much space you have, what size plant you plan on growing, etc. I personally have only 5 feet of vertical height so what I use is 5 gallon buckets or fabric containers. 5 gallons is enough medium to get a good harvest, 3-4 oz a plant.

Root space is definitely a huge contributing factor in yield, my last harvest I had 3 clones of the same strain, in 3 different sized mediums and the yield scaled just with the root space.

10. my opinion way to small for topping..,,,, and where do u see 20 tops.... I see 3 at best

11. Shes doing great! Hurry up week! Need another update!

12. Damn, why won't it let me add attachments..