20 tops? Deficiency is this minor?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by maximus297758, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Just fed 2.5 gallon 350ppm 1-1-1 ration general hydroponics trio to these 30 day old ladies. There in 15 gallon for about last 2 weeks. So can I top a plant to much? I have around 20 tops. And any clue what deficiency this is 25 foliage ATM. Had little light burn. Anyway just fertilized it so might fix itself.

[​IMG]. [​IMG]. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. i wouldn't say it's minor, but i'd also not think that it's beyond repair and a complete loss.. i'm color blind and usually suck at diagnosing plants, so i will just throw up a link for common deficiencies in cannabis, and hopefully you can compare you damaged leaves to a pix in the chart and narrow things down some..

here's a pretty cool page, not really a chart, but lots of good pix showing what is going on in each example..

Cannabis Leaf Symptoms & Plant Problems | Marijuana Nutrient Deficiencies | Grow Weed Easy

3. a few of those leaves you showed, it almost looks like something is eating them, the way the leaf margins seem to be missing on a few of them..
    have you tried to scope out the bottom of the leaves with a handheld loop to check for any kind of bugs? a lot of common bugs in cannabis can be hard to see with the naked eye, so a loop might be needed.. often times signs of a bug infestation will be small white spots that you can see from the top side of the leaves.
    i think i'd start out be looking for any bugs that might be on your plants, it just seems to me that something is munching on them more so than an out and out deficiency.

4. It's 30-36 days in from seed and I haven't used any fertilizer till today. I read that nutrient burn plants can take month to recover but a deficiency can be fixed within a week.

I just added 1ml each general hydroponics trio micro grow and bloom and 1.5 ml per gall of cal/mag with 400ish ppm. That's 2.5 gallon per plant in a 15 gallon pot of fox farm soil.

5. Cleared up in about 3 days so guess I'll keep a 400 ppm on it 1-1-1 trio and a 1.5 cal/mag
    Here's one of the leaves that was bad. [​IMG]