20 Tons Seized in California

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by iCANabis, Jun 26, 2010.

1. goodbye, fernando.

2. Note to smugglers:

Don't get pulled over.

3. holy shit thats a lot of drugs.

4. dammmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Thats alot of work, and you gonna make a traffic violation, sad :(

5. If a qp is a felony, what is 20 tons?

6. you just go straight to hell :D

7. thats just sooo much weed, must of been the monthly supply for LA or another huge city

8. Garbage...

9. That'd make me a dirty cop..

10. damn dats alotta drugs :smoking:

aint diggin the use of the word "narcotics" in that headline, the large majority of what was seized was weed. hardly a narcotic.

11. LMFAO:smoking:

12. shit.. dont pull over... crash the truck and let the shit burn.. let everyone get high while you're going down :)

13. You'd think they'd have there paperwork and whatnot in order before they decide to cross the border with a truck load of drugs :rolleyes:

14. i'm sure there was 2-3 other trucks right after him that they didn't catch.

15. :rolleyes:ok i'll admit it. it's all for personal use officer.:eek:i was gunna have a little party:D:smoking::smoking::wave:

16. "Oh shit I lost my weed"! "How much did you lose dude?" "Only 38,000 lbs" "Oh okay"

17. You think fernando is angry right now? imagine the person who paid for all of those drugs and is now not receiving one gram of it.

I could not even imagine the chaos that is going down right now in the underground world.

18. if i was that cop, i'd be driving my squad car off the nearest cliff, taking that truck, and taking fernando out into the desert and leaving him...ohhhh i'd make such a dirty cop.

19. Wow if you read the comments on the page with the story some of those people are such douchebags.

Like saying the driver deserves 50 years and some guy said "if your out of college and still doing drugs thats just sad." Well fuck you man you can't tell me what to do. He probably smokes 2 packs a day and gets hammered on the nights but of course its easy to look down on others doing "real drugs" like cannabis. Douche