20 Things You Want to Hear a Christian Say

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by dirtydingusus, Dec 5, 2011.

1. just something i came across.....thought some of you could maybe appreciate

Day 278. 20 Things You Want to Hear a Christian Say | The Mystery Year

2. #5 lol

I too think christian music is weird.
    Its a whole genre dedicated to one person.
    And it repeats itself.

3. really ?
    it made you cry that much that you had to share with us?

awwwwwwwww;):smoke:

seriously tho......if you have an opinion ...share it ....

if all you got is tears;) get somebody elts to wipe them for you ....:eek:;):smoke:

(just so we are clear kushy....i dont really think you are crying ....i am simply exaggerating shit in an attempt to get you to type your actual opinion:p)

4. for one, I dont feel like I need to apologize for the crusades and sexual abuse...I could go on about the rest but I cant take any of it seriously.

5. I want them to say one thing, Jesus was not the son of a non existent god

6. its just an article someone wrote.....nothing more

i personally dont think any christian not personally involved in those things should have to apologize for shit...
    i am not the author of the article so i cant say what they meant....but i can say that when i read that part....

what i got from it was not that any of you should have to personally apologize for these things....i got more of a ....stop pretending all these horrible things havent been done in the name of what you follow......obviously not by you personally
    if any individual were to try and apologize for these things ...i cant see it realistically sounding like any thing other then.....
    "i am sorry that so many horrible things have been done by people in the name of our god but....that wasnt me" its more like...i feel for the people who have been done wrong by those claiming to be what they are not........
    idfk?
    i mean unless you are one of "those" who actually are the type described above what do you have to personally apologize for?

i honestly think the author in that case meant....Christianity not Christians... and if they didnt....it would have perhaps been more fitting it those instances

why cant you consider any of it seriously?
    i really want to know?
    just cus you disagree doesnt mean you cant give me a serious response?

do you honestly think the conversation would go far if we just sat here and agreed with each other?

7. then they wouldn't be Christians....would they? The whole faith is primarily based around that single concept. That's why it's called Christianity

8. [​IMG]

9. i think mile high is saying they would like to see them give the whole idea up entirely.......

but isnt offering us any reasons why they should?

10. I dont think any Christian cant admit that horrible things have been done in the name of Christianity. Anyone with the least bit of intelligence should realize that those acts go against what Jesus taught and stood for.

Bad apples exist throughout all of humanity.

11. i cant help but feel that you are only considering yourself...and perhaps some of the people you personally worship with ...maybe?
    cus as a whole...in what the public sees.....90% of the "out in the public eye" Christians....have not the least bit of intelligence ..
    and carry out these type of deeds all the while pretending/claiming they are following what the jesus guy said........you know the type......
    if your jesus came back today he would be very disappointed in his modern day followers and the mockery most have made of his message....
    most of them dont even have a clue what it was he taught at all......they just listen to the guy in front of the room telling them what to think and believe and they do as they are told.....you are not stupid...i have read your posts before....you know the type that these things are directed at;):smoke:

and the more humans there are......the more apples rott at the bottom of the barrel....while more still lie rotting on the ground ..never making it outside the shade of the tree they fell from

never even trying to grow on their own at all.....

12. "I believe in a fictional character from a 2000 year old book."

"You're right, Atheism isn't a Religion, I'm stupid for thinking that."

"I like turtles."

:p

13. some pepople seem to forget that Catholocism is not the same as Christianity. The vatican is evil.

14. "Hey man, here's that money I owe you"

"Let's be friends"

"Don't worry, we don't have to report this to the cops, it's just a little ding"

"Do you want some cake?"

edit: not quite 20 I guess

15. yes but they claim to be following the same book and the same god

so .......this puts their actions on everyone following that book in the eyes of the world...no matter how little they are alike.....
    regardless of if it is right or wrong......
    the world still groups you/them all together;):smoke:

16. 1 thing you want to hear anyone say whether it be a Christian, atheist, Buddhist, Hindu, etc.

1) I love you regardless of your beliefs and I will treat you that way.

17. wouldnt that be nice?

good luck ;):smoke:

humans fucking suck

if another species rose up to take the humans out.....
    i would join them and fight on their side.....:eek:

maybe they will be better masters then the ones trying to run our lives into the ground now....

18. "repenting doesn't do shit, i should just do good deeds instead of making the excuse that i can repent for it"

19. Well, I love you dirtydingusus regardless of your beliefs and I will treat you that way. :)

Yeah, I think it's really humbling to love humans because usually they transgress against us