Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

20 sack

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoker Face, Sep 4, 2010.

1. How many grams are usually in a 20 sack of schwag? I'm thinking about purchasing some tomorrow.

2. 3.5 would be ight, thatd be 40 a quarter. Thats what it is here in delaware.

3. 4 even.

4. In Denver a 20 depends on quality- if it's heads it'll be like .8 to a gram, but I've known peeps that sling half eights for 20 of mids. Idk if this helps but either way a 20 should be a good couple bowls. Happy toking!:smoking:

5. I know dealers who sell 1 gram for 20. granted its the best weed you can buy.

6. Ha, I'm here to start some shit.

That's an eighth in London.

7. for 30$ i can get an oz of bottoms of sick kush. but i cant seem to find schwag... but i could get either of cherry, lemon haze or jack flash for 20$ an eighth. but for dank bud here it's 2 grams for 20$

8. For schwag you should get between 2 and 4 grams.

9. you guys should move north.

10. I find myself wondering what even the noobest of tokers would want with two grams of schwag.

11. lol, when i first started smoking, I would do a lot for 2grams of whatever =p. that would get me high 2 times at least. Why would ya want it haha

12. The amount depends on your location, maybe if you gave some more info someone whose in your area would be able to help you rather than a whole bunch of people using this as an excuse to raise their e-penis.

13. 2 blunts...:confused:

14. For some pretty bad but not terrible schwagg it's like 5 an eighth
    But then again I'm from Arizona.

15. Are you fucking kidding me? 7 grams is a 20 sack where im from ... o_O :eek:

16. Where do you live? 7 grams of drank is 120 here you lucky fuck :(

17. A half for schwag.

18. I usually got 4.5g from one of my friends. It was of some pretty decent mids. Nothing special, but a pretty good value.

19. id say about 4 grams.

20. I would try to get at least 3.5-4 out of a 20 of shwag. I never buy shwag so I forget the prices around here for that specifically, but it depends largely if you have a good hookup. I'm assuming your kind of new to smoking and buying, so you might not be getting the best deal. But you gotta start somewhere.