Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

20 sack

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by moderndayhippy, Aug 12, 2009.

1. how much should a 20 sack of reggie weigh?

2. I get it 4 grams or maybe even 5.

3. #3 SwiftBlaze, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
    g

4. 4 OR 5 G'S maybe a 1/4 if it's one of my dudes. High end mids = 25- 30 easy

At least 3.5, if not your gettin robbed i think.

-BH

5. in my area 20sack of regs is 2g's

6. #6 SwiftBlaze, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
    g

7. depends on the location

8. 20 sack out here can get you 2grams but some ppl even give 1/4's for 25

9. jeez, i get mids for 5 a g..

10. Depending on were you live in you live in a poor crimey area the price goes down rich area it goes up. But you should get atleast 1.8gs most places.

11. Not sure if my dealer has the same system as yours but by reggie I am going to guess you are talking about mids.

you can get 7 grams (quarter) for about $25. So 4 grams would be about 10-15?

I never really buy below a half ounce so I am not exactly sure what 4 grams would be.

12. #13 nisshin maru, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
    Please provide more accurate info, your not cooler because you get a quarter for $25. According to a national study quarters cost $45 for most people. Now maybe in a dirty street were there are crack houses and weed is mixed with katrina debri you can get a $25 quarter.

13. About 4 gs, more or less

14. none of this is helping him i think.

op what region are you in?

15. Totaly depends on the guy

16. 1.5-2g's for sure.

17. Well, I live in florida and i get 3.5 grams in a dime and 8 grams in a dub for reggs.
    I can also get a ounce of it for 50 :smoking:

18. I'd say 3.5 grams at least....regs is regs.

19. the only connect i have that hasnt been dry for the past 2 weeks sells around 1.5g of dank for 20, another sells 3g of decent mids for 20, really depends on your area and your connects and how they operate