Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

20" plant, enough to make good edibles?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ratmosphere, Sep 16, 2017.

1. I have a 20" female White Widow plant. It shows the white hairs and they're getting long. However, the weather sucks and there is barley any sun where I live. I fear the plant will not make it. If I clip it and make some canna butter, do you think I have a chance of making some good edibles? Let me know your opinion!

2. Yeah you can make a small batch of canna butter...
    You can get 99% medical grade Alcohol on fleabay for cheap, remember always outside and NEVER an open flame!
    Use a hotplate to slow cook off the Alcohol and OUTSIDE...

Just be safe!

3. If the plant doesn't fully mature before it is pulled then the resulting edibles will be rather poor quality regardless of what you do. Garbage in, garbage out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. What do you mean by fully mature? With all of the buds? I'm at the white hairs stage.

5. Why would you need isopropyl alcohol to make canna-butter?

6. White hairs isn't ripe yet. Your flowers need another 3 or 4 weeks at least. Try to let them go and mature for best results.

7. Absolute Beginners
    Check out the beginners grower forum, there should be numerous threads of newbs trying to find out when a plant is done.