$20 per Oxy 40??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BDizzle, Aug 14, 2009.

1. aparently its $20 for 1 oxy 40 rite now cuz ther isnt much of them. would u pay this GC?

2. fuck yeah...i pay 25 for them :( i seen people pay 30

3. lemme get some haha jk...get it,suck off the coating, crush it up and snort:hippie:

4. that's street price around here.....if you got a real hook up can get as cheap as $10....but "block price" is $20

5. i get em for 5 - Nj all day !

6. Dude, that really isn't al that bad, no one in my area even has any oxy, hydro is all I can find ): Not that I'm complaining, makes yo feel good, but I hate doing CWE, they take forever

7. sucks in mass they go for 30-40 so feel lucky:wave:

8. I'd pay $20 for a good oxy high fa sho

9. thats exactly what i'm paying

10. I don't pay more than $11-12 for a 30mg blue so no, I wouldn't pay that especially if its an XR tab (don't know if you just mean oxy or oxycontin).

Opiates are so overpriced now I don't even fuck with them unless I'm scripted or getting them for like $2-3 for singles.

11. Ya, it's a good deal...if it's your first time, I suggest breaking it up into three or four lines, and taking it one line at a time.

12. id do 2 lines...only 20mg each..i did 20 mg before school like 5 years ago lol

13. thats street price bro. ive payed $25 for a 40mg oxy and $50 for an 80mg oxy. its an expensive habit lol. imo the only way to get better prices is to be close to person getting the script each month but even then most of the time they know what there sitting on so they'll probably charge you full price.

14. i've been gettin em for 15 for over a year. i don't like the way they make the back of my throat taste though.

15. You Gus are lucky. The marke here is small and noone pays less than 25 for a blue or 40 single. Rarely breaks down to 20 when you grab like 10.

16. 20$ for 50mg here so I'd say its not too bad.

17. shit, i pay 80 for an 80.

18. yes, willingly, kids will charge 25-30 for those

19. In the 919 and 828 they are 1/mg for occasional users and .50/mg for users.

20. yep im in the ate too ate