Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$20 Lunch

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by wickedjoker, Sep 2, 2009.

1. So if I buy a dub, about 1.7-1.9 grams in my area, what kinds of edibles could I put together with this amount of bud and what does everyone recommend?

CannaButter sounds dank.
    So do Hashmouf's GramCrackers haha. Mmmm...:smoking:

2. Make canolive oil. Put your grinded (as grinded as possible) weed in a crockpot and cover it in olive oil. Put the crockpot on low and stir and sit for 6+ hours. The longer, the better. Occassionaly stir and put the setting on high but only for short periods of time. When you think your ready, pour the mixture into a coffee filter and use something to press the weed hard to get all the goods out. Add crushed red pepper, black pepper, and a very small amount of salt and dip some bread in it. Mmmm.

3. Sounds nummy. How many G's of bud would i need for that canolive oil? And does eating it give you a high? Oh! What's the most 'potent' edible one could make?

4. Space cake

5. Why are you bumping all of my old ass threads?

Kinda creepy bro

6. My bad man, just reviving.

7. Lol it's chill, just doesn't happen very often

8. My middle name is thread revival. Lol

9. Anyone tried kiva edibles? Any good? How much to take?

10. Ohhh man, yessss, ever had scooby snacks?

11. Naw but i will now. Definitely be my next pick up. U know how much to take of the kiva? I'm bout to take it

12. Im not sure dude just make sure your careful lol

13. Lol i feel you. Ill see how it goes

14. Hmu and lemme know bro