20 litre (7.9 gallon) pots

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by JaniceTheWhite, Oct 30, 2013.

1. #1 JaniceTheWhite, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013
    Just planted two 3 week old seedlings in 30 litre pots, they are going to be growing outdoor for about 6 months. Did I screw up? I know I started them too early and they will get root bound, I might pull them out and leave the pots for a few weeks then start some new seeds. The annoying thing is I got 1 seed of each strain that I wanted and these are my 2 favourite. What do you reckon? I guess I could always transplant later on but its a hassle mixing more soil and doing all that.

Sorry the title should say 30 litre

2. it wont get rootbound, also is it autp or notmal seeds, if its normal seed and u put it outside this late it will flower early

3. its gomma be growing for 6 months roughly, definately not autoflower. and im not in america.

4. Oh okay then you should switch to a bigger pot a 20 gallon would do

bigger pot=bigger plant=bigger yield...you def have to get it out of that 8gal pot for the long haul...how big is up to you.  I would say 15-20gal minimum...do you have to move it?  Do you have a crew to help harvest?  Lotsa variables to figure out what works best for you...