20 gallon space bucket project

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Godjah, Feb 14, 2017.

1. I've been working on this project for a few weeks now and I've almost finished. It's currently a 20 gallon bucket insides covered in reflective Mylar. On the lid is 8x 23 watt cfl's bulbs with more Mylar, connected to a few adapters and extension cords into a 24 hour timer set for 18-6 currently. A 80mm 12v intake fan is fashioned about a foot high on the bucket and a more powerful output fan will be attached to the top of the lid, outputting hot air from the lights through the top. Seeds are on their way, blue mystic auto flower. Attached are photos of the project thus far.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. nice job using what u got but why not just spend $50 on a 2x2x4 tent if your going for a small setup

3. I'm going to be trying multiple different methods and I decided I wanted to start with this bucket style because it better suits the environment I live in and I'm moving soon so I wanted to use the bucket to store some of my items haha

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. ohh ight i got you. if your going for a small tent set up in the future go check mine out it works perfect if you dont have alot of space or just trying to run 1 or 2 plants Indoor Sensi Star
    just trying to help and give u ideas. cheers man

5. Sweet setup man looks like a ufo or some shit