Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

20 for a gram of sour og?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FridgeToad, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Yes or no?

2. yes......

3. if its legit awesome shit than yes

4. $20 is the absolute max I would pay for a gram. And it would have to be top shelf shit with confirmed genetics. So, if you're positive that it is legit sour OG then go for it.

5. #5 S0UR, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
    If it's the Sour I just picked up hell fucking yeah. I need to trim the leaf off and get some pics up asap! I thought the OG Kush I had from a few pickups ago was good, but this shit is DANK. :eek: This is the best Sour Diesel I ever had. I think it's ECSD, have to check that out later... I'm so fuckin' fried right now. Like some chicken wings mannnnnnn! :D

6. Talk to the dealer about it, if he knows more about weed than just the word "kush", i'd say give it a shot depending on some other stuff (how long you've known him, his previous strains etc)

7. If it's dank, yes. But for $20 I get a dub, which is usually 1.2-1.4 grams.

8. How dank is it? Just because it's sour og doesn't necessarily mean it's even dank. It could be brown, commercial grade, outdoor sour og that hasn't been trimmed and has been bricked and shipped from guatemala in a disease-ridden hooker's hollowed out corpse.

Don't worry so much about genetics, worry more about quality.

9. #9 burtontoker, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
    Very true, any idiot high school kid can pickup some mids and call it "OG Kush," or for that matter, he can call it whatever the hell he wants to make it "sound" dank, and then sell it to other idiot kids for a higher price because he gave it a certain name. Just worry about how good of quality it is, not the name.

The only way you'll know you're getting sour OG is if your dealer knows the grower and is 100% sure it's sour OG, or if you go to a dispensary and pick it out.

10. Yeah i'd take it considering you have to pay 15-20 for a g of dank around here.

11. I'd wait until I was able to see it. Personally I pay $30 for an 8th of upper midshelf and get another 8th for free on saturdays. When I do get an expensive gram, $15 is usually the limit unless its some ultra mega god kill.

12. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']I'd wait until I was able to see it. Personally I pay $30 for an 8th of upper midshelf and get another 8th for free on saturdays. When I do get an expensive gram, $15 is usually the limit unless its some ultra mega god kill.[/quote]

I almost feel like this is my first time smoking. I love weeeeed.