Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$20 for a gram of Northern Lights?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TGIF, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Im not quite sure how much northern lights cost per gram so i was wondering. If anyone lives in Colorado and knows how much northern lights should be per gram could you please let me know? Thanks in advance :smoke:

2. You won't be getting Northern Lights. You'll be getting a random dank strain.

Anyway, if it's very high quality, 20 a gram is good.

3. Thanks man. I'm worried that i'm getting skimped. hope the shits good

4. Dank for $20 a gram can be standard. Unless you can identify it as NL cool, otherwise if you think it is worth the $20 then go for it.

5. Yea, in michigan, If I could find a named strain for 20$ a gram I would buy in bulk.

6. named strain means nothing. That's like saying benadryl is higher quality DPH than the store brand, when it's exactly the same thing.

You will never actually receive a real NL strain if he says it is, dealers slap that on to sell it. The only way you know if your getting actual NL is if you buy NL seeds from an accurate seedbank, and grow it yourself. But what's the point? It's not like it means anything, dank is dank.

7. ha then a REALLY hope its real NL. Or at least pretty dank

8. even if it was real NL, it isn't special. Dank is dank, the named strains aren't necessarily super dank or anything.

9. Well, what I mean by named is that I want to see how different strains taste/smoke/high. I eventually want to become more experienced with weed strains so that I could tell the differences between them. Yes, I could get northern lights, or I could get something stronger than it for cheaper, but the idea is to see what it is all about, almost like sampling beers types to know the flavor better, but with weed....and smoking...not drinking.

10. Well, the thing is, the NL your getting now will be different than the NL you will get in the future, since the dealer made the name up to sell it. (Unless you stick with the same dealer, who happens to get exactly the same weed over and over, which even if true, won't help you much in terms of identifying different types of weed)