Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

20 for a gram of dro?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gilu, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Man I would hate to live uh.. anywhere besides here I guess. I've never in my 5 years of smoking weed on a regular basis payed more than $10 for weed, of any quality. I live in Lanark County, Ontario, and there's tons of ridiculously good hydro and it's never $20 a gram. I typically buy a quarter at a time, and depending on the quality it runs me from $45 to $55.

Thing is, there's also a lot of shit outdoor, so if it's a sketchy source it doesn't always turn out great. However, I've got a good dealer haha. Anywayy.. Glad to be in Canada.

2. I usually pay $10-$15 for a gram but that's just where I live; I do know, however, that $20 a gram is pretty standard in other areas. If you wanna get stoned, and this is your only connection for now, go for it, there's no shame - as long as YOU are satisfied, it's all good, bro.

I looove buying in bulk :D

3. For the good stuff it DOESNT get cheaper than 20/g for the AVERAGE consumer, in AVERAGE U.S locations. Dont listen to these guys.

4. 20 a gram is steep, but average for my area in CA. Scrape up an extra $5 and get a half eighth. Most dealers who sell grams for $20, also sell 1.7 grams for $25.

Almost a whole extra gram for just $5.

5. i get 3 grams of FIRE for $25, oh australia what a place to live in

6. I've bought hydro (as in hydroponically grown) for $20/g, $120/q (in fact, picked up 2.2 gs last night for $40) and it's killer. Trichs all over and two hits and I'm soarin. But I buy that because my dealer usually smokes one with me before we buy so I know it's good. So it's worth it for me but I've also had dro that I got $10/g that wasn't that great. It just depends on how well the "dro" was grown.

But then again I don't consider my prices to be too good but eh, location...

7. If it's real dank nugget then it's worth it. Just because it's called dro, does not mean it is good bud.

8. 20/g is shit but it's not getting ripped off if you're actually getting a gram. Sad to say but I pay 20/g for the dankest weed I can find...worth it when most weed in your area is shit from mexico

9. You could buy 1 gram for $10 six times and get 6 grams, or you can buy a half(14 grams) all at once for that same amount.

Always buy in bulk.

10. These threads are annoying. Op doesnt put location, so everyone is posting prices from all over. It isnt helpful and quite honestly, there is hundreds of threada on this topic.

11. Post like this make me appreciate california so much more. Blessed.

12. 20 a gram isnt that bad if its your only option and its at least decent stuff. If you have already smoked today then id just wait and try find a better deal tomorrow or whatever otherwise if i had no other guys then id do it

13. 20 a g for dank is standard here. just make sure it's a whole gram