Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

20 dollars for a 15 shot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mrpurpul, May 11, 2010.

1. Is 20 dollars for a 15 shot of "purp" worth the money? Also is "purp" a good strain, will i get a nice high? Lol thanks.

2. What is a "15 shot?" It sounds like it should be worth $15 but I could be wrong. "Prup" is more of a general term and the last time it was used with weed I bought my high was light but long lasting and nice. It just depends on how it looks and ultimately how it smokes.

3. Urban Dictionary here i come
    moments later...
    ok i dont know it does say so your probably getting ripped off because urban dictionary and I dont know and my 2 friends dont know either.

4. Yea my friend just said purp i have no idea lol. He also said 15 shot...lol i guess less then a dub more then a ten shot

5. So then it should be $15...

6. Lol, this pretty much sums this entire situation up.

Here is what you need to do:

1) Found out what the FUCK a 15 shot is

2) Come back and tell us so we can lol

The rest does't matter, but those 2 steps are vital.

7. Doesn't that mean;

8. Purp isn't a stain holmes, it's just short for purple bud. But if it's good bud, I'd pay 20 for a skimpy 20 lol

9. I'd never.

10. Stain? Holmes? We need Sherlock Holmes to figure out what the fuck you're saying.

11. this is very confusing

pay $15 for it. there was one guy who tried to sell me Ak-47 for "$8 dollars a blunt" (a nick worth in my area). I just walked away

12. It was obviously a typo and what he meant to say was "strain".

no wonder your post count is so high. :smoking:

13. Why would you walk away from that? Haha.

14. L.O.L. hahahaha:hello::hello::hello::hello:

15. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he meant 'strain'!? Well now that that's cleared up...

:rolleyes:

P.S.
    My post count is nothing compared to others on here...

16. ahaha! XD

But a "15 shot" whatever that is... should be worth $15? No?

17. so your gunna pay him $20 for $15 dollars worth of weed? Tha fuck?:confused:

18. Hes selling you a gram of some dank and it usually goes for 15$ but i guess he has some really good dank and selling it for 20$.. or he's just ripping you off lol.

19. considering that you have "purp" in your name, i suspect trolling, Mr. 3 posts.