20 dollar mini bong fell and broke into pieces what now?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Torontoke, Jul 10, 2012.

1. #1 Torontoke, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
    im thinking about buying a bong from cheebas shop an online headshop anybody buy from there? im gonna be paying via paypal and they accept paypal so yeah. Cheeba Shop - Pyrex Glass Bubblers, Pipes, Mini Bongs, Daisy Glass Screens! FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! which bong should i get? help a brotha out the bong that broke was like not even 2 weeks old :( gotta be careful from now on and it was such a useful thing it got me high as shit i love bongs i used to be a joint only smoker now i vape bong and joint roll so i get a variety. but ya which Bong guys?

2. i wouldn't trust an online glass shop that accepts paypal.

an individual seller, yes, but a shop? no way.

3. the grasscity shop has an extensive selection of quality bongs, just an fyi

4. The glass on all those looks super thin. I never order online unless it's form GC? Learned the hard way.

5. #5 Torontoke, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012
    the problem is i can only pay for it online using paypal and all the ones at my local headshop are straight doo doo so you guys think its okay to order from this site?

6. #7 Torontoke, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012
  7. [quote name='"ganjasmoker05"']im thinking about buying a bong from cheebas shop an online headshop anybody buy from there? im gonna be paying via paypal and they accept paypal so yeah. Cheeba Shop - Pyrex Glass Bubblers, Pipes, Mini Bongs, Daisy Glass Screens! FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! which bong should i get? help a brotha out the bong that broke was like not even 2 weeks old :( gotta be careful from now on and it was such a useful thing it got me high as shit i love bongs i used to be a joint only smoker now i vape bong and joint roll so i get a variety. but ya which Bong guys?[/quote]

What now? Stop posting and go buy a better bong.

8. try etsy before anything. Seriously amazing prices, and all individually made

9. Idk if im allowed to say this but... i ordered a bubbler from grasscity so thats a safe site. Bub was actually nicer than I thought it would be when I got it.

10. [quote name='"BakedPenguins"']Idk if im allowed to say this but... i ordered a bubbler from grasscity so thats a safe site. Bub was actually nicer than I thought it would be when I got it.[/quote]

What rule do you think you're breaking by saying that?
    On topic: post pics :p

11. Why are you so hostile, You act like OP is hounding you for advice... Pretty sure it was ur bored ass that decided to read his post and waste your time typing up a pointless post.... Go buy a better bong, no shit smart one, Hes asking for advice...

Dont know why GC is filled with stubborn little pricks lately.

OP, I would check out the Blaze glass GC has, They have pretty cool bongs at decent prices too... You can get a bong with percs for a little over 100 dollars.

12. [quote name='"t-fizz"']

Why are you so hostile, You act like OP is hounding you for advice... Pretty sure it was ur bored ass that decided to read his post and waste your time typing up a pointless post.... Go buy a better bong, no shit smart one, Hes asking for advice...

Dont know why GC is filled with stubborn little pricks lately.

OP, I would check out the Blaze glass GC has, They have pretty cool bongs at decent prices too... You can get a bong with percs for a little over 100 dollars.[/quote]

I wasn't trying to be rude. I'm sorry I can't express much emotion over text but I was genuinely joking around.

13. They don't last forever, especially when your bong is thin and brittle china glass.

14. Don't worry guys I got the extreme q about a week and a half ago. Its awesome

15. What now? Get another 20 and buy another.

16. Op what did you expect?

Plus no. No on your link.

Those are Arab owned gas station bongs. You get what you pay for. You pay $20 for glass you get $20 worth of service. Those are the nast IMO. No percolation, look cheap, look thin....

I say check out etsy. Don't type in bong try typing in water pipe.

17. How did aqua get mixed up in that list?^^

18. Which ever one tickles your pickle the most... Duhhhhh.:smoke: