Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

20 Dollar Fire (Pics Included)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Rosenrot1989, Jun 20, 2013.

1. well then dammit i better move my ass to north cali and STFU. Just got a g of sierra gold from a north cali dispensary in Oakhurst. Bud tendress never showed me the scale and it was 15 a g. I speak for that dispensary in north cali. And what is the quality of the weed for 20 an 8th
    ? Top shelf? me thinks not. You get what you pay for in Cali.

2. I hope it's okay if I vape?

3. #23 Scribbles510, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    What the hell does that dispensary have to do with anything? And obviously you aren't going to get top shelf for 20 an 8th, but you can find it easy for 30 or 35 an 8th (talking about on the streets; clubs are overpriced). For 20 you should be able to get at least the quality that OP had, but it should be better.. Want me to put up a pic of what I can nab for 25?

4. Yes.

For the sake of not jacking this thread, OP this is what I pay per 8th, with a picture so you can see the quality:

About $20 an 8th:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$25 an 8th will get me this:

[​IMG]

Pay $30 and you'll end up with something like this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm also in Northern California, so this should help

6. Man the first pic with the 30 dollar price tag looks like some fruity pebbles!  I'm in NorCal!  I want some of that!!!!