20 day old plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DomBomb, Jun 4, 2012.

1. This is my 20 day old plant. Whats your guys opinions on this.

photo.JPG

photo(1).JPG

2. Looks small for day 20

3. Looks more like day 2. Should be 10x bigger...

4. Small.

this is 3 weeks old, from the time I dropped it into the peat as a seed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Why is it so small?

6. soil most likely?? using earthworm castings gives your seedling a gentle feed aswell that helps with the process.

7. I'm using miracle grow soil (I know it's not the best choice but it's all I got) could this be why?

8. no that shouldnt be why. It should be like 7 inches high at least

9. I don't know what the problem is, it gets a good 6-7 hours of sunlight a day. How much should I water it when the soil is dry?

10. My week olds already have their first set of true leaves, and they have been dealing with conditions worse than I'd prefer. Yours are only on their 3rd set of true leaves, should be hitting right proper veg stage by now I think.

11. I had a similar problem, my soil had poor drainage so the roots never really expanded. I repotted with better soil and it instantly took off. From the pic there looks to be poor drainage in yours, but I can't tell for sure.
    Is it in a pot or in the ground?

12. 6-7 hrs doesn't sound like much, here in the northeast the sun is up for 15hrs

13. The plant is in the ground and I just transplanted it from a cup 5 days ago. I think the problem may have been how much water I give it.

14. If you started them inside it could also be your light source. I learned a very valuable lesson this spring with my lighting.

I had started 3 seeds with my Veg garden seedlings under 40w floro's. After I transplanted them into larger cups I lost them to neglect. So I had to start over with 3 more seeds, this time I used a 100wMH and I was shocked at the difference in growth rate of the seedlings. I will forever use the 100wMH for my seedlings now.

15. look at my 11 day old plant, its bigger than this

16. hows ur grow going