Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

20 bag

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by brain_stew, Feb 18, 2009.

1. This question can't really be answered unless you tell us how much the weed costs per gram. Which if you knew, you'd already know the answer to this question.

2. 1.5-2.2 for the best ganja california has to offer

3. I know the grower of some outdoor dank pine smelling stuff, very potent, good smoke.
    $20 is a large eighth sack, 4 g's.

4. Here in MN I get 1g or dank bud for $20 or 1.5g of mids.

5. .9 or 1 grams where im at

6. Its very easy to tell that some of you guys are lying :rolleyes:

I get 1.0 g for 20, its straight

7. a dub is 1.3 im pretty sure

8. in my past experience when all I used to buy were 20 bags, they were almost always 5g for mids. Some were 4 tho. But for high grade shit, around here its usually 20 a g.

9. Some will cringe at this .7-1g as far as the highschool people in my town go.

10. most dealers won't go under a halfer anyways its just better to wait till you get more money.

11. Not true. If weed costs 20 a gram, then why don't all 8ths cost $70?

To answer the question, 1.3 usually.

12. im in NC and i can get 4 gs of mid for 20 easy i cant bileave how high it is everywhere elese!:eek:

13. usually dealers give a bit of a discount if you buy in bulk.

my weed is $20/g but i only pay $60/8th. i get a half gram free. <-- thats usually how it works.

14. $20 mids. 3gs

$20 KB/beasters 1.5g

$20 dank. 1gram.

15. out in CT you get exactly 1 for 20

16. 20 bag is pretty consistantly 2.5 of really good outdoor or 2 of hydro. In Ontario Canada.

17. Getting around .8-1 gram here for $20.

18. 20 gets you a gram of dank in Phoenix az

19. .......what?

I was just sayin'. He didn't tell us how much the weed is that he is buying. If its shwag then it could be 20 an 8th so it would be over 3 grams. Or maybe its dank 20 a gram. Then he'd only get 1 gram. Theres a large range so he can't get an accurate estimate. Thats all I'm sayin.

20. $20 will get you 1 gram of some pretty good stuff in minnesota