Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$20 A G for Kush (Highs)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cartel cashflow, Oct 7, 2010.

1. I feel bad for you guys. Here in Montreal i pickup dank for 50$ a 1/4. I just picked for 30 bucks last night and my guy blessed me so hard, gave me around 4.5g's for 30 bucks.

2. lol sucks 20 is the average there.

im getting a half o of very nice kush for 110 soon. a gram is 10.

you gotta move to canada :D

3. If your new to the dealer expect that, I just paid 25 but got 1.4. If you been goin to him ahwile then he should eventually fatten ur sak.

4. Man here where I live the average dub is 1.7-2g

5. Haha, ontario bro :D
    First time I'd bought from this guy too, but he's my cousin's home boy so I knew he'd deal pretty straight with me.
    I weighed it out on a scale and it's 3.0 flat right now, but that's after I put in around 0.3 in my mflb. Basically an eighth of kush for 25 bucks (I beat him down from 30 haha) and a mflb = happiness for about 2 weeks xD

6. im 1 hr north of albany.. thats the goin rate my man. its prolly the same shit im geetting and its gooood